Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

04-09-2013

I wasn't aware that Akali needed more early game risk than she already had.

Animal Rammer

04-09-2013

I appreciate the small buff to urgot. it was sometimes difficult to tell if a near death champ afflicted with noxian was worth the dive. this should reduce the number of unnecessary dives by quite a few.

in regards to the rest of the patch i find akalis nerf to be well suited for her. she snowballs extremely quickly allowing her to dominate after only a few kills. being able to get away from her will certainly reduce her ability to generate kills so quickly.

darius could definitely use a small nerf of his ult. like a member stated above his ult should only refresh if his bleed is at maximum stacks or as another suggestion he should have his cooldown of his ult reduced according to the amount of bleed stacks on the target champion with maximum stacks equalling full cooldown reduction. just like with akali it allows him to snowball very quickly if given only a few kills.

in regards to the trundle rework. it is DEFINITELY needed because at the moment he is basically useless. i think his ult should be changed with his ability that blights the ground and grants him buffs. the ult should of course be nerfed to a point that it is realistic as a rapidly reusable ability and should scale with AD (by a reasonable amount). his ability that blights the ground should then be buffed and instead of being cast on a certain area should become a large aura around him that slows enemies and grants trundle movement speed, attack speed, life steal, and over time lowers the enemies armor and amgic resist and maximum health (all by reasonable amounts). also i think when pillar is cast on an enemy champ (who is directly in its center) should be knocked up briefly in the opposite direction of there movement. i forgot to mention above to remove the armor, MR and health debuff from his original ult prior to making it a regular ability. instead it should add the bite debuff that lightly reduces the debuffed units damage output. bite could then apply a weak slow or something. possibly a CD reduction to his other abilities when used?

Nahele

04-09-2013

I want my manddrids Razors back... might make WW Viable again

jossuepow

04-09-2013

nerfing akali for noobs who can't buy a pink at the beginnig of the game neither at the end ... noobs are noobs always ... and the useless season 2 volibear is now getting nerfed .... for RIOT no one champs is balanced , all the champs need nerfs ... since i play LoL (season1) every champ is ****ed getting nerf everytime like eve, now akali , lee sin , amumu , ahri , sion , rammus , gg RIOT ur company sucks

Nicksiren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Wow, them Karma changes look wild. She looks much more viable now in higher rank.

XAlFias

04-09-2013

ah yes , it's a post by that super-hated morello , Riot pays him good $$$ for reading GD qq's and nerfing to his fawking heart's content ,

Elysion Spectre

04-09-2013

nice, just a bit more aa range to quinn and she will be viable

XAlFias

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jossuepow View Post
nerfing akali for noobs who can't buy a pink at the beginnig of the game neither at the end ... noobs are noobs always ... and the useless season 2 volibear is now getting nerfed .... for RIOT no one champs is balanced , all the champs need nerfs ... since i play LoL (season1) every champ is ****ed getting nerf everytime like eve, now akali , lee sin , amumu , ahri , sion , rammus , gg RIOT ur company sucks
couldn't agree more

Beija

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateWilly View Post
snip.

Karma W problem is that it sucks.

Meaning, you can virtually counter it by:

A.) Outrun her

B.) run towards a teammate to jump on her head.

C.) Bait her to use it. The cooldown does zero justice.

The tether-snare combo is good.. What isn't good is the time it takes and the horrific range it has.

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Mostly great changes, I especially like the buffs to Nami, and Nunu. I don't know why they keep nerfing Spirit of the Elder Lizard, but nice change on the Murmana.

The Volibear nerf doesn't address why he is at times OP and isn't going to affect much in my opinion. His ability to build all tank yet still do crazy damage late game reminds me of the old Alistar, when you could basically build anything and remain tanky as long as you had your ult up for team fights. Still apples and oranges, but the way he gains damage for stacking HP really makes him OP.

I wish they made it so Alistar had some kind of incentive for stacking armor or HP, like Taric or Volibear. No tank in the game has as much CC as Alistar--outside of perhaps Leona, or Amumu--but I sure miss his old ratios and play style. Maybe trample damage could be calculated by using armor and magic resist rather than AP? But again, trample is really best for the jungle, if anywhere, and maybe they could figure out a new-new passive down the road.