Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2GĖRLS1CUP

04-09-2013

Interesting changes, but they should've buffed akali's ratios to make her more mid-late game.

MrYukito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2GĖRLS1CUP View Post
Interesting changes, but they should've buffed akali's ratios to make her more mid-late game.

this 1000 times. You want her high risk high reward, but you nerf her damage... right.

Tsarkillo

04-09-2013

Why the hell would you buff Karma so hard?

Hindsight now.... BUFF her now. In about 6 months to 10 months they are going to nerf her.

Contradicting.

Linaeus

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispys View Post
Riot only nerfs what is popular. Something is totally okay for 4 months but as soon as it's in LCS and it gets popular it gets nerfed.

Riot has NO IDEA AT ALL WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
Funny coming from a player who doesn't know what balances is.

Dragonsbaine

04-09-2013

I'd like to make a request. I do like the fact that you've been focusing on the balancing a lot more often, then in the past. Especially since that was one of the main concerns we had left, after it seems the tribunal would drastically help clean up the toxic behavior in the game. However, I'd like to ask that the next patch be more about ways to improve the community's behavior and punish those that want to ruin everyone's experience in it. I left 2 patch updates ago, because I hadn't been in one match that didn't have somebody either trolling or being toxic, for over 2 weeks. We can deal with a few months of things not seeming perfectly balanced (not that it really ever has..lol) as long as there is a more enjoyable gaming environment.

I've been checking in on the forums periodically to get an idea on how the community is doing. It's been getting worse. It started 8 months ago, and reached critical back in January. Something had to of been done by that point to stem the tides. Like Katrina the levees broke and our community got flooded by trolls. The pumps (tribunal) can't clean out our community by itself. We need you guys focusing on how to help the tribunal and restore the community to something of it's former glory.

We are only 2 months away from what should be considered a day tributed to somebody who helped show the world how great our community is(was), Summoner Joe. In those 2 months, if something isn't done, we would be a disgrace to the way Joe wanted to remember us. I question if someone who loved this game as much as he did, would even still be playing, these days.

So on the behalf of all the great, honorable gamers who stopped playing for what ever reason, I ask if you can please focus on cleaning up the community, more then adjusting stats and remodels. The Tribunal was a great start, but we all knew there was going to have to be more, in order to deal with the growing problem. We are now in dangerous waters. Learn from the mistakes of other games. Heroes of Newerth became toxic as hell, then S2 made one bad call on a patch and that game is now on life support. The more toxic a game becomes, the less forgiving the gamers are about any type of mistakes. I don't want to check up on the status one day to see the start of this games death coil. I'd rather see a real reason to come back, instead of a remade champion or "more balanced" games.

Amedee12

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotchie View Post
Goodbye 24 second cooldown Lux ultimate :C

The 24 second is still possible. Just get more cooldown reduction. Or at least I think it's possible.

Tsarkillo

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amedee12 View Post
The 24 second is still possible. Just get more cooldown reduction. Or at least I think it's possible.
Play more.

Max Cooldown Reduction is 40%.

Jungle Rammus

04-09-2013

GG Roit you no buff d armardilla []_[]

Taito

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
This SERIOUSLY cannot be the best you can do, can it? New Karma's issues run very deep and some of them are EXTREMELY obvious- most obviously her Inspire is the weakest shield in the game, Defiance doesn't actually boost the strength of the shield on the primary target and Renewal's AP ratio on the heal is beyond pathetic (woo, if she has 500 AP she'll heal for an amazing 5% more of her missing HP!). Also, Inner Flame's AoE splash radius is WAY too small- she can hit one side of a line of 3 minions in close formation (when they've taken formation to fight an enemy wave) and not even hit the minion on the other end! She has possibly the worst wave clear of ANY AP caster except maybe LeBlanc.

She needs a lot more than this before this rework is going to have been worthwhile.

Ouch. I predict Naut will be coming back in a BIG way.

Thank GOD. These are just about the EXACT changes Quinn needed. My biggest issue with her was how clunky Harrier was- half the time Valor would swoop towards a minion I was going for and I'd last-hit it BEFORE he marked it, denying me the chance to get the AS boost from Heightened Senses I need to clear large waves efficiently (because Quinn's wave clear is almost as bad as Vayne's).
I would rather they bring back old karma with the same old voice actress.....Sure keep this champ if they like but it's not karma and it's an imposter. so name this imposter something else.

Volkrez

04-09-2013

Will gladly settle for Corki's and Nautilus' buff. Although, Riot, there are more balance issues out there. Just glad to see the thought process behind these balances.