Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reckonssoul

04-09-2013

Well, people's complaints about lux's nerf is indeed, cuz they din't change final spark's magic dmg, the cd decreasing just help to give less stress to players, cuz lux has high dmg at the early game, and she can mess up every lane, because of her ult, people start using ther as a mage instead of APC,(i rarely saw a good support lux), so although I main lux, but I agree to this nerf, btw, there are many items that give cd cool down, and cool down runes are cheap and more efficient, why would u worry. However, this will make lux's laning and teamfight a little challenging, and her ult is very useful at big team fight, especially when ur team to defense.
But if someone just think they can't use lux to ks or get penta kill, then I have nothing to say - 3 -

Capitan Rick

04-09-2013

doesnt look like the remade champs are coming out this patch, does anyone know of a red post or smthing telling when they might come out?

Yagmorn

04-09-2013

Good changes. But if akali is an assassin and you go for her risky game, should not be the same for other ninjas? Shen utility/safe play is too big, that is why he get banned almost every game, sadly.

Dynamic Proxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Nautilus early jungle clear time buffs?! *choir of angels singing* <3

Jetelikpse

04-09-2013

I'm gonna make some enemies with this, but, seriously, are all of you really complaining about Kayle? If you've watched LCS, you've seen a Kayle ult a Volibear when she's not even near a teamfight. I want one serious, non-fanboy to explain to me how Kayle's range was balanced.

Four of Ten

04-09-2013

Manamura nerf is gona hurt ap ezreal . thanks -_-

Dragoonjove2026

04-09-2013

This is so dumb. Akali doesn't need any more debuffs. This is ridiculous.

Viktorious Alekt

04-09-2013

Goodbye Muramana syndra ;(

Loture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

inb4 Corki gets nerfed. All of his core items have been buffed, and now they SUPER buffed his missles. Last Corki nerf he had missles go up from 10 to 12... now they're lower than ever AND has big ones every 3rd (fasjnbfkafnas). IN ADDITION they buffed Iceborn Gauntlets last patch AND they made Muramana deal physical damage (WHICH CORKI SHREDS meaning MORE damage). z0mg please don't go mainstream

Capitan Rick

04-09-2013

that ancient golem nerf sucks, no armour, yuck for tanky junglers.