Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PR SnowSquirrel

04-09-2013

Yes, I just love my Karma changes these well help a lot! But I really do miss the team heal... : / Anyway, overall I like these changes!

Lord Gildarts

04-09-2013

Them sheeps got what they want again.

ZenotheFabled

04-09-2013

Lux still has ridiculous cool down but other than that it's fine.

Morello Nerf Bat

04-09-2013

So much win in this patch. Nerf Bat success!

Nhero

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFearHonorX View Post
Its what happens when pros do well with a champ that was rarely used. All the sudden there OP even though it was widely accepted kayle and akali were just mediocre picks not too long ago in season 2.
I said the same thing about Lux a few pages ago. I just HATE when Pro's use someone and then Riot think we will all be just as good as them then the nerf bat comes. Akali is also another fave but she's been getting nerfed every time you turn around. It's a noticable difference, now her harrass is pretty much gone and will have no lane presence.
Kayle...like 2 months or so? Can we look take a gander at Rengar? He's basically nerf to hell and just... old Eve tier.

XFearHonorX

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomaQL View Post
What exactly do you expect Riot to do? Good Guy Riot just made the game a lot better for everybody else, as Kayle's Q no longer reaches 350 past Caitlyn's AA Range, and quite a sizable distance away from most other mid/top harass, meaning free harass and zoning. These changes were needed, and you're just overreacting.

If you don't think you are, try re-writing your post in All-Caps.
Kayles q is her only way to chase and escape if you nerfed that range to less then what it is now then you would literally send her to trash tier. And they didnt change her Q range in this patch they changed the range of W and R....

Beija

04-09-2013

So, you're making Akali become an APc huh.

Cute.

Interesting changes to Karma too. I mean, a few number changes is exactly what she needed in the end right?

Ignore the playerbase that took their time to write out her current problems and suggestions to fix it and just completely disregard all of it right?

That's what's hood right?

Whatever. Dropped that fraudulent bit*h like a bad habit Day 1 after rework.

El Numero Waun

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Economicz View Post
corki and urgot buffs
most balanced role now even more balanced
what....urgot got no ****in buff all they did was add visual to show lockon.....

XFearHonorX

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezrreal View Post
I said the same thing about Lux a few pages ago. I just HATE when Pro's use someone and then Riot think we will all be just as good as them then the nerf bat comes. Akali is also another fave but she's been getting nerfed every time you turn around. Kayle...like 2 months or so? Can we look take a gander at Rengar? He's basically nerf to hell and just... old Eve tier.
Yep as history is showing they just nerf based on how well pros do with whatever champ they are using at that time.. If a person all the sudden does well its nerf bat time!

El Numero Waun

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beija View Post
So, you're making Akali become an APc huh.

Cute.

Interesting changes to Karma too. I mean, a few number changes is exactly what she needed in the end right?

Ignore the playerbase that took their time to write out her current problems and suggestions to fix it and just completely disregard all of it right?

That's what's hood right?

Whatever. Dropped that fraudulent bit*h like a bad habit Day 1 after rework.
i really dislike new karma, i miss her old moves loved the heal and the chain thing was fun cus it damaged and slowed and sped everyone who touched it....now its....old karma had cc new karma now only good against one person and cant clear lanes