Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derrick the Red

04-09-2013

Another note about changes....most changes I could have lived with. Even longer CD on ult stacks. The screwed up stealth has made the play a lot less fun, and was unnecessary (a longer cd would have been better).

I have been playing Akali for ages and got good with her by learning how to play her properly. How is it that she needed so many nerfs? Have you seen fed Rengar, fed insect, etc? They full-to-0 people plus they have sustains, stealths, heals, crazy burst, etc. It annoys me that people get so whiny because they try to kill Akalis as adc.

Ycore

04-09-2013

Please bring back old Karma. This new one is both boring and has an awkward and conflicting skillset that has no place on any map. At least old Karma was fun and did well on Dominion, ARAM, and TT.

avenged492

04-09-2013

Riot,

I was watching the NA LCS last week and I watched Dyrus still get flung back even after having flashed out of Volibear's Rolling Thunder. Why does that still trigger but something like Skarners lifeline, the key to his kit gets nuttered terribly. Can we please have a balance of all abilities that are similar to moving champions in CC. Make all abilities that fling, grab, etc. all trigger even if the opposing players escape or make it where all get denied. Its unfair to champions like Skarner.

Milkyway457

04-09-2013

Luuuuux.. Whhhy riot.. Whhyy!!!
I'll have to get cooldown reduction now!

Demon Bahamut

04-09-2013

Totally uncalled for Volibear nerf...

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

noo my voli, that hurts everyone lved rolling thunder last nooooooooooooooooooooo

Cpt Goal

04-09-2013

why you dont nerf nasus???? PLZ

Chrispys

04-09-2013

Lux nerfs are off the wall retarded. You guys at Riot have NO ****ING CLUE WHAT YOU ARE DOING< YOU ONLY NERF WHAT'S POPULAR.

Sairek Ceareste

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

If it's a balance patch, how come you guys have ignored Poppy yet again?

Seriously, is it really hard to give her a few better numbers at least? Specifically for her mana? Or at the very best, fix her f*cking dash already. It's been 3 years and I'm still waiting.

blubberking

04-09-2013

I'm Amazed that Diana remains in her extremely broken state, I'll just pick her up then. Riot is sexist, nerfing the pretty girls as to say they can't be tough.