Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 3.5 balance update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Luck Braum

04-09-2013

Corki is baaaaaaaaaaaack

PiiCKLE

04-09-2013

Because that was Urgot's problem. Now he is good, thanks.

KuroFae

04-09-2013

I would much rather have Spirit of The Ancient Golem with 30+ Armor rather than 10% Cooldown Reduction. There goes one of my jungle builds. ._. Sorry Vi. Might work on Elise a bit. Oh well; I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Looks like Riot's going crazy with the Nerf Hammer....

Mathris

04-09-2013

Ok. First things first. I am seriously starting to get annoyed at all these nerfs to Kayle. As someone that uses her often, I am generally in the thick of things, or rushing around to chase after my opponents. You have taken out her magic resistance, which makes it harder to go mid lane with her, you have made it so that those in the top lane that proved a previous challenge are now nearly impossible to deal with, such as Garen and Xin by nerfing the damage that she does to those that are slowed, now you are making it harder for her to chase after the opponents that are fast? For christ sakes Riot. Buff her back up some. What is with the constant nerfs. I find that I am working a heck of a lot harder to reach her potential than what is needed. Then you go and buff Morgana a bit more. Seriously, did the overpowered champion really have to be buffed and the weaker of the two sisters have to be nerfed?

whoohoo

04-09-2013

NOOOOOOO, the spirit of the ancient golem is gonna get nerfed to pieces just like the lizard elder TT_TT

Xsistence

04-09-2013

This is fkin bs fix eve already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJMantiss

04-09-2013

Quinn still needs more... something to be a viable pick in ranked and not just for funsies. The same goes for Karma, her older build actually felt more powerful in mid, now she is more lackluster and seems to struggle for a team fighting identity.

iETL

04-09-2013

What is this nonsense!? How are you gonna remove its armor, that's the whole point of the item. It gives us HP and armor for us jungling tanks. No point on getting it now. Might as well just get a Wriggler's Lantern.

Quote:
Morello:

Spirit of the Ancient Golem

New Recipe: Spirit Stone + Kindlegem + 450 gold = 2000 gold (total cost reduced from 2300 gold)
No longer grants +30 Armor
Now grants +10% Cooldown Reduction

Gamelova

04-09-2013

I'll probably get lots of downvotes on this comment, but I believe the way Lux was playing was completely fine. Her playstyle was supposed to (I believe) shut down enemies with her snare and her fast CD ult. Lux is no longer Lux, people.

CorbinNoir

04-09-2013

Those Kayle nerfs were completely uncalled for

Good job nerfing lux just enough to stop the QQ though, so good job there