Patch 3.5 balance update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elinoi

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
You missed the point; Lux just got a massive nerf to her run speed because she is supposedly too safe, while Nidalee has similar run speed but also gains a buff in the brush and has Pounce upon reaching level 6, giving her free mobility and roam.

Meanwhile, she has similar amounts of utility (traps that give sight, team heals and attack speed buffs) but her most recent nerf was just taking away her free defensive stats while her damage and mobility remained the same.
Lux is much safer than nidalee imo; her wave-clear is ranged aoe. Nidalee must go cougar form to wave clear effectively. Yes Nid has more mobility because of cougar form in addition to her passive. However I don't think comparing Lux's ulti to Nid's spear is at all even.

Also, Nidalee's utility isn't on par with Lux. Okay so you can throw traps all over. They only give vision on placement and when stepped on. When Lux can use a bubble on a shorter cd to give vision/dmg enemies. Nid's heal most the time won't save anyone unless it is a last tick of ignite type of thing. Lux's shield is way nicer as a team orientated skill. Lux has the ability to catch someone out and 100 to 0 them if they aren't a tank. Nid spear is pretty damn strong but its a zoning skill end game. Neither skill will one shot someone unless your seriously fed and they are very behind. Ap nid's "end-game" kit is only that spear. You rarely will jump into a team fight cougar form.

2Pain4

04-09-2013

maybe riot can also patch the fking bug splats and mid game disconnection problem that so many including myself has.....

0beron

04-09-2013

Well I cant complain about these Volibear nerfs... At least they left his frenzy and passive alone for now...

Geonde

04-09-2013

You forgot to buff Gangplank again..

Prince Kassad

04-09-2013

Karma can get buffed now? That's nice. At least the rework accomplished something.

LissandraOrFeed

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNamesSoda View Post
Have they ever announced a champion in the patch preview?
Hi, you must be new here.
Go back and look at almost any season2 patch.

Here, let me help you out: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2029873
Now dont u feel just a little dumb for downvoting me for that?

Arrevax

04-09-2013

I'm still waiting for Viktor's passive to be changed.

Cyrad

04-09-2013

Why are you buffing Nami's one good ability instead of the ones that actually suck?

xAquarelle

04-09-2013

Lux more slow? she's weak enough

Lundivar

04-09-2013

Lux & Kayle got the major nerf guillotine...

... almost makes playing Kassadin not worthwhile against Lux anymore, it'll be too easy with her being slowed like this & on cooldown...

Nah... I'll enjoy it, she'll be an even easier sitting duck now!

(in all seriousness, I'd say both got over-nerfed)