Get *****ed at for doing my job

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illyaria

04-09-2013

I operate a switchboard and need to vent while my co-workers are working. So I get this dumb **** who sits beside me who tried to sue a guy for sexual harassment because he told her not to get her panties in a bunch.

Well I just had this rude, impatient man call to speak with someone. I gave him the number since we don't have direct access to her office. The man calls back pissed because the lady didn't answer. He asks to speak with the president(of the school). I transfer him to the president, you know, doing MY JOB! Then the president's secretary calls the ***** beside me. Then the lady questions me why I sent the call there. I tell her the same thing twice: "He asked to speak with the president." She is dumbfounded like she can't understand so I tell her again. Her response: "Well call the secretary and explain this to her because she is blindsided." -_-'

Lesson here: You do your job right and you get in trouble for it. 2 o' clock is never getting here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Internet

04-09-2013

here are my feels. I know exactly where you are coming from.

I get this a lot when im sorting the checks out. Because other employees clip the wrong ones and if I miss it, Im the one getting laid into, even if it says "So and Sos checks" on the check =__=