HoN/LoL/Dota 2 Myths

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
You're really bad at this whole "taking a joke" thing. Is this just one more thing Brazilians suck at?

Also I play HoN because I paid for it before dota 2 was a thing, may as well stick with it. Having a legacy account already gives you a huge edge on people who don't.
Geez, I'm playing along, dude. I don't take things to the heart.

Can you buy at least a soft drink with the money you get from playing HoN?

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

people hate ice frog? what the hell is wrong with them LOL

ProbablyTerribad

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next View Post
people hate ice frog? what the hell is wrong with them LOL
They think he's a sellout.

PS: He is a sellout. I don't hate him for it, but hey, some people get mad about that shіt.

Jesus thy Lord

04-09-2013

Quote:
Also I play HoN because I paid for it before dota 2 was a thing, may as well stick with it. Having a legacy account already gives you a huge edge on people who don't.
I foolishly hoped having a legacy account would have allowed me to keep playing on the server that I had always played on.
I was wrong.

THANKS MALIKEN

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
They think he's a sellout.

PS: He is a sellout. I don't hate him for it, but hey, some people get mad about that shіt.
what did he do exactly because this is news to me

WildEyolf

04-09-2013

I've played all of them. I even was a guild leader on NA East for WC3 for the original Land of Legends.
League of Legends does require skill, so you can stop bashing it. The others DOTA 2 and HON are not as properly balanced and this is because of the inherent flaws in the STR, AGI, INT system for one.

League is most definitely not a kiddy game compared to the others. League is by far the superior game above all else.

ProbablyTerribad

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildEyolf View Post
I've played all of them. I even was a guild leader on NA East for WC3 for the original Land of Legends.
League of Legends does require skill, so you can stop bashing it. The others DOTA 2 and HON are not as properly balanced and this is because of the inherent flaws in the STR, AGI, INT system for one.

League is most definitely not a kiddy game compared to the others. League is by far the superior game above all else.
You obviously didn't watch the video. Gtfo.

Worstcase

04-09-2013

Half of these 'myths' are subjective to each individual. So your 'myths' could be very much true for one individual, and completely the opposite for another. Hence why it's not a fact.

stillnotCampir

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
- It has the least snowballing (THANKS CAMPIR LOL)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/view...opic_id=343759

>the team that was leading in gold by the 12 minute mark won 90% of the time

GG'd SON

Jesus thy Lord

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worstcase View Post
Half of these 'myths' are subjective to each individual. So your 'myths' could be very much true for one individual, and completely the opposite for another. Hence why it's not a fact.
Are you retarded?

None of this is subjective. The videos and the discussions are based on objectivity, not your emotional nonsense.

GG'd SON