Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Boom Boom Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thewolfman15

Recruiter

08-31-2013

love how you took 20 min out of your day to compliment some of the aspiring artists in the community

GoodBadUglyHoe

09-01-2013

Hey i'm very concerned about Xyph. He was going to keep us updated on heimerdingers rework and hasn't. I'm worried something must have happened because no release 1 month from beginning of july but no updates either. Surely he would keep us updated and not lie to our faces about keeping us in the loop. He wouldn't just duck out on having any responsibility for the estimated deadline he set for himself. He must be dead in his chair. Otherwise we have been lied to or there is poor management over at RIOT hq. Just want to know where to send the flowers.

Garthul

09-03-2013

Quote:
RiotZeronis:
Awesome!!

Oh man, Zeronis. Love your work. My wallpaper right now is a rotation of League champion concept art, and at least half of them are your work. Especially love your Vi concept, really nailed the character.

Haifisch

09-04-2013

Lol I just posted this, wow I guess I'm really late. Nice job, thought I was the only one with that idea!

clop99

09-10-2013

Bump once more.