Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeBlanc Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NlGHTMAR3

11-08-2010

Ok been very sucessful with this.

Masteries- 9/0/21

Summoner Spells- Usually go Ghost and Ignite.

Skill order is simple- max Q first, Then W, And get R at 6-11-16, I also Get E at lvl 4 but then do not get it till i have to as the others are higher dmg outputs.

here is the exact build order that i use every game,

1) Dorans Ring+ Health Pot
2) Blasting Wand
3) Sorcerers Boots
4) Complete Zhonya's
5) ArchAngels Staff

this is in my build every game as of yet. after this base build i have over 300ap with around 30mag pen.

i dont like going mejais for the simple reason that i think its unreliable later on in mid-late game due to Leblanc's low survivability at that stage ingame.

now from here we have a few options, if there is heavy Mag Defense i get a void staff. If i need a bit of life with more AP ill go for rylais, if not ill get another AA Staff. Just Depends where the game is going and what the other team has. I have also used deathfire grasp twice after my base build, to help with nuking the more high Hp teams.

i find it eaiser to start in mid rather than top or bot lane.

i also have for runes:
Red-Mag Pen
Yellow- Flat Defense
Blue- Flat Mag Resist
Quint- Flat AP

these are runes ive carried over from my akali days, dont see a need to change as EARLY survivability is helpful.

Another quick note, i could see myself possibly getting mana regen runes, as mana is a problem early to mid game with her. Well just wait and see.