Anyone @ Riot play Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate right now?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I'm on hour 9 of that game right now.... it seems kinda simple?
MHFU: Never forget Double Tigrex and One-horned Diablos.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

04-09-2013
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
MHFU: Never forget Double Tigrex and One-horned Diablos.
personally, i spent a lot of time doing the gold rathian + silver rathalos quest over and over. oh, and pink rathian in the jungle.

i hunted a lot of rathians…

Orphane

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
personally, i spent a lot of time doing the gold rathian + silver rathalos quest over and over. oh, and pink rathian in the jungle.

i hunted a lot of rathians…
Rathians/Rathalos were relatively easy in MHFU due to their dead zone when they took wing, though. That's gone in the 3rd gen, which definitely made things more interesting.

I was just listing those two as super annoying missions. You farmed Rathian and Rathalos because you usually needed the mats, but most people I know cleared Double Tigrex and One-Horned Diablos once and never looked back :P

Revenant0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Is it me or Narga was way harder on mhfu than it is now on 3rd?

Orphane

04-09-2013

Narga was a lot faster with very little recovery time in MHFU. In 3rd gen with fatigue and slipping when you break its wings...

SmellTheJava

04-09-2013

Just started MH ultimate on my 3DS yesterday. Let's see how it goes for MH 4.

Leon Hinomoto

04-09-2013

I am so jealous of everyone playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I used to own Tri but got rid of it so I could focus on a few other games, and I really want a Wii U for a lot of reasons. Ultimate being one of them. I need a freaking job.

Best Kagerou NA

04-09-2013

Tri Ultimate is pretty fun, but you could look at getting a 3DS for Monster Hunter 4, dude. Besides the Monster Hunter series, there's a LOT of other games on the 3DS that are worth looking into.

FOODFOOD

04-10-2013

I just got MH3U a couple weeks ago. Only about 21 hours in, but I'm loving it. I have a buddy that got it for the WiiU, and I have it for the 3DS, so we link up a lot.

It's tough being a gunner when you play solo a lot :/ Do any of you know if there's a way to use Recovery bullets on myself? Like, can't I shoot myself in the foot or something?

Vytaan

04-10-2013

I'm installing it right now (used the eshop)! Really curious and looking forward to it.