serious topic : What is a good website that you can post forums about friends/fam ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
"That's not so much the case with League of Legends. You can actually "lose" it. I'm having to reteach myself everything about the game after not really playing it for well over a year."

What I mean is that if you're playing MTG professionally, to win someone needs to lose. So you can "lose" in MTG too.

And you don't need to relearn everything from LoL. Once you learn the essentials, you won't forget'em. You'll need to learn the new champions, sure, but in 1 week you'll have your skills up to date. All you need to do is take some time to read previous patch notes.

And I said that the world is very competitive right now, so it's not so risky to play agame like League of Legends professionally. I mean, it can be risky, just like any other job. If someone is better than you, he'll take your place.
What I meant by "lose" it is that Magic is like riding a bike. If you don't play League for a while you kinda/sorta have to relearn everything but the basics.

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
What I meant by "lose" it is that Magic is like riding a bike. If you don't play League for a while you kinda/sorta have to relearn everything but the basics.
Honestly, tell me, what skills in LoL are really needed?

If things changed, all you need to do is this:

Warding: ok, in one day of replays and you already know what are the key places.

Jungling: watch some replays and you get the hang of it again.

Last hitting: You just need a few games and you'll be good.

There are other basic skills, but you get the point. The majority of the LoL players are stuck in Bronze, Silver and Gold league because of the basics.

I know that it's not as easy as it seems to get to the competitive level. But it's not like you need to relearn the whole game just because you've missed a few patches.

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Your map awareness falls, your reaction times are slower, etc.