serious topic : What is a good website that you can post forums about friends/fam ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GingerificGaming

04-08-2013

I am 15 years old and i want to post this on a forum for what ever this is called :

I go to school , come home, play videos games, the go to bed. Thats my life.

I have 3-4 friends that i hang out with outside of school. I go to their house about 1 - 3 times a week. I never go to public places with them unless its a 711 or wendys by their house, i am extremely embarrassed to have anybody over. My house is a wreck, my mom has depression and bipolar, and my little sister is bipolar. My dad lives in some foelreign country, he always is moving.

I only go outside of my house unless i have to or if im going to my friends. I fantasize about having a girlfriend. I want somebody i can sit down with and talk to and love for ever. I want somebody to love me. I also famtasize about having friends and being cool in school. Im a shadow in school, i dont talk to anybody and nobody talks to me. Last year i was very popular, i had a bestfriend that i loved. I love her still today even though i havnt talked to her in over a year. Me and this girl had something indescribale. I could tell her anything and she would gove me the feedback i needed to exist. I spent all my time with her. Then school ended an BAM. Im all alone in the summer, my mom didnt want me to hangout with her because she thought we were dating. I never recovered from not seeing her. I think about her all the time, i need her back in my life. I texted her for the first time in over a year today, she never replied. I almost died inside, maybe she got her phone taken away, maybe she lost it, maybe she got her number changed, who knows. The fact is , is that i wll never ever see her again no matter how much i pray.

I spend my time playing a video game called league of legends. I am extremely good at it and started playing when i started highschool. I play because i am accepted in the LoL community. I push away my stress and focus on the game. I spend my time looking up ways to be better and watching pro streams. I want to not stop playing, but to make room for anything really.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

stillnotCampir

04-08-2013

start doing cocasine

Jesus thy Lord

04-08-2013

What's cocasine?

stillnotCampir

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
What's cocasine?
next level drug

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

Dure you're Bronze V, you're not extremely good in LoL.

If you have all the time in the world, hone your skills and become a pro on LoL. Then you can live like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymQIZ9jD_GY

If becoming a pro is out of question, stop playing games and start learning skills. To compensate the loss of social interaction, use forums that talk about said skills. Post in some off topic boards too (but not here, because everyone here is fake, excluding me, the majestic lord of this place).

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

It was brave of you to post those things.
But you're 15 and a ****** so my main advice is you stop being those things and harden the **** up.

High School Popularity?
Doesn't mean a thing.

Teenage Heartache?
Doesn't mean a thing.

Acceptance in the Lol community?
Doesn't mean a thing.

What does mean something is acceptance in yourself, which is something you don't find that by be-leaving in something better. You find it through the opposite, by be-coming it instead.

Oh and if you must watch streams make them streams of Alex Ich. The man is a paragon both in person and profession.

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

omfg

Don't watch streams, watch replays. Watch tournament replays, streams are usually solo queue.

Probably a bronzie ^^^^^^^^

Watch replays from asian teams, as they are more aggressive and snowball harder even in tournaments, a skill much needed to go up in yolo queue.

ProbablyTerribad

04-09-2013

My advice to you is to sit down with a counselor and explore options for getting help for your family; this seems like the largest part of your problem. Especially in high school, there are a lot of resources available to you if you're willing to reach out for them.

As far as gaming professionally goes, do remember that playing games is not for everyone. My ex fiancee is a professional gamer, and you have to realize that there are games other than computer games. He survives solely off of playing chess and Magic: The Gathering, and I suppose he does well for himself. (He lives in one of the most expensive cities on this coast, New York City, so I'm assuming that means he makes pretty good money?) I see a lot of people get trapped in the mindset that if you're not participating in esports then there is no money to be made from playing games, but Magic specifically has a HUGE margin for profit if you put in the time and effort to get good at it.

He also makes a good bit of his money from writing about both of those games. You can't just play the game if you want to make a living doing it, you need to generate content that people are going to want to watch and hope that you can also nickel and dime some advertising revenue.

SkeithGotBanned

04-09-2013

Except games like Chess and MTG take much more time to become a pro.

It's "easier" to become a pro on LoL if you practice a lot. If you become a pro and get on some good team (Curse 1v1 tourneys hint hint), you can make some quick budget. Just save what you earn and you're good to go.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeithGotBanned View Post
omfg

Don't watch streams, watch replays. Watch tournament replays, streams are usually solo queue.

Probably a bronzie ^^^^^^^^

Watch replays from asian teams, as they are more aggressive and snowball harder even in tournaments, a skill much needed to go up in yolo queue.
Yeah probably.
I've never played a solo ranked game, and won't until I'm playing with reliable ping again and don't DC in half my matches.
And the normal games I play in have are like 30% silvers, and only 10% golds.
And the only team ranked game I've played was one I barely won with Morde.
So yeah probably a bronzie, but for now still undefined.