Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mafia Skins Weapons Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

miracle maxx

04-08-2013

I really like the mafia themed skins, but all the mafia skins (Graves, MF and Twitch) have some form of the Thompson sub-machine gun for weaponry. I think it would be cool if they had unique weapons.

Gangster Twitch keeps the Thompson--fits the spray and pray fighting style.

Graves would use a Winchester pump action shotgun like those use in the Sean Connery "Untouchables" movie. I think the shotgun matches him more.

MF would wield twin M1911 .45's like Bruce Willis in "Last Man Standing." Two handguns would look sleeker on her.

Probably won't ever happen, but it would be cool.

Delvan Krall

04-08-2013

This. Totally agree with this, though the effort to make these changes would be substantial; not only would the models need to be remade/retextured, but the gorgeous background art would also have to be redone from scratch, or nearly from scratch.

That said, if at some point in the distant future this could be done...

miracle maxx

04-09-2013

Quote:
Delvan Krall:
This. Totally agree with this, though the effort to make these changes would be substantial; not only would the models need to be remade/retextured, but the gorgeous background art would also have to be redone from scratch, or nearly from scratch.

That said, if at some point in the distant future this could be done...

Thanks for the support. It would be a lot of work for small changes. Being a fan of prohibition era gangster movies, I thought it would be more thematically fitting.