"Socially Liberal, Economically Conservative"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

04-08-2013

I like how these people bash social conservatism and conservatism in general, yet still subscribe to the infinitely more immoral and exploitative half of conservatism. Not only that but people who subscribe to this model regularly assume the moral high ground.

Your thoughts on this OT?

Jesus thy Lord

04-08-2013

I used to be highly ignorant about United Statsians stances and politics.

As I was informed by people like Scarlena and Fujiou about these things, I came to despise homosexualnards (aka Liberals) more and more. People who have zero concept of personal accountability, who enjoy getting stoned, who waste money like no other and who don't want the govt. to "affect their lives" unless it's to give them money in some way. It also doesn't help that Feminists and the Homosexual community, aka LGBBQ, are also part of the liberal community.

What a bunch of f*gs.
All evidence I've seen has indicated that conservatives = adults.
liberals = children / immature faglords.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

That's why Mexicans will always stay down.

They get their information from people like Fuji and take it as facts.

Jesus thy Lord

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Gay Is OP View Post
I like the pen0r
Dat liberal
Hue

HetairoiAthenas

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
I like how these people bash social conservatism and conservatism in general, yet still subscribe to the infinitely more immoral and exploitative half of conservatism. Not only that but people who subscribe to this model regularly assume the moral high ground.

Your thoughts on this OT?
I don't think you understand what fiscal conservativism is.

It isn't some lassez-faire, 100% deregulation of corporations concept--that's the Republican Party.

It's 75% anti-welfare state. We advocate decreasing government handouts to people because it decreases their motivation to get off their ass and do anything. What is killing the middle class today isn't the top 1%, it's programs the government set up to give people houses and education in the attempt to force them into the middle class, without the realization that education and houses don't make the middle class. They're proxy markers of status. Obtaining these things doesn't make one middle class, being middle class allows one to obtain them. By taking away incentives, or making them much easier to achieve, the government has indirectly created a dependent class, not a middle class.

Furthermore, fiscal conservatives do not like the idea of a "free market", generally. They espouse the idea of a perfect market, increasing competition is good and preventing corporations from becoming "too big to fail" is an important aspect of fiscal conservativism. If fact, having a perfect market does more to prevent wealth from aggregating at the very top than anything (besides a law abolishing inheritance).

Moreover, being a fiscal conservative ( in any sense) is divorced from the idea of things like ecological protection. However, to a Democrat they are one and the same.

SkeithGotBanned

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is Gay View Post
I'm gay.
OK?

catraven

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetairoiAthenas View Post

Furthermore, fiscal conservatives do not like the idea of a "free market", generally. They espouse the idea of a perfect market, increasing competition is good and preventing corporations from becoming "too big to fail" is an important aspect of fiscal conservativism. If fact, having a perfect market does more to prevent wealth from aggregating at the very top than anything (besides a law abolishing inheritance).

Moreover, being a fiscal conservative ( in any sense) is divorced from the idea of things like ecological protection.
you know i have to comment on this thread in passing, bc the fiscal conservative are massive hypocrites more often than not. increasing the size of governments and thriving off prior massive public works and ecological protection etc are two examples.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus thy Lord View Post
Dat liberal
Hue
See, Mexican getting facts from Fuji = colossal fail.

You still don't understand the difference. I'm the most conservative person on here. In every aspect.

HetairoiAthenas

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by catraven View Post
you know i have to comment on this thread in passing, bc the fiscal conservative are massive hypocrites more often than not. increasing the size of governments and thriving off prior massive public works and ecological protection etc are two examples.
Another moron decides to butt in.

Surakai

04-08-2013

I'm not big on politics but I am under the impression that conservatives have way more potential than liberal trash to do the right thing, but the problem is, conservatives are currently being represented by complete tards.