A minor adjustment to the shop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xoxoFluttershy

04-08-2013

I was thinking that Riot Games should add an integrated item saving feature to the shop to your champions. This saving feature is a way of having your items already set up for you for the profile/champion you have to eliminate the time it takes searching for your items.

How would this work? Well it can be set as an extra tab like how the Recommended Items section is a tab. It would have slots that you would place the items you want to have accessed right away instead of searching through the shop for the item.

Though this a minor adjustment to the shop, it is helpful for players; this allows them to have their builds already listed for them.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

So basically, personal recommended items.

This idea has been around since Season 1, and it has been almost universally agreed that it should exist. Why doesn't it yet? Your guess is as good as mine. /shrug

Irelia Bot

04-08-2013

I think they have something like this in the PBE currently.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2013

^ If they do, yay

awkwardbowman

04-08-2013

^They do
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/04...date.html#more
This is from the start of the month.

Blubberburg

04-08-2013

there are third party programs that allow you to save this in, google it P:

I Smurf You Lose

04-08-2013

Notepad. brain etc.

this will ruing builds, people are gonna build the same items against different champions