Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Minor]Negative Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trund1e

04-08-2013

So basicaly you get negative RP points after buying a skin.

Note : This did not happen to me and I have no idea how to repro, the guy said he bought a skin and got -20 RP after, he said he also doesn't remember how much he had before buying the skin, this is all I can provide for now.

Amy Sery

04-08-2013

I cannot seem to reproduce it. I also think it's not a problem. You can't have a negative amount of rp, so it's probably just a visual error

Trund1e

04-08-2013

But in the second screenshot he tried to buy a skin and still stops him, if it is not a visual error, then next week he'll have to get 3980 RP instead of 4000, otherwise he'll get some other number next week which I have no idea what it would be.

Amy Sery

04-08-2013

Has he/she restarted and/or repaired the Client? And otherwise I think that it will be 0 RP when the system has reset