Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error: HTTP server can't connect...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrJerkbird

04-07-2013

Hello support community! My game has recently decided to stop working and has been giving me the attached error message when I try to open the LOL launcher. As far as I know, I didn't do anything different to cause this sudden meltdown.

I've tried all of the methods found in this post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018
I've also watched the mentioned video (no solution yet).

Other people in my house, using the same router, are able to play no problem, so I know it's not an ISP-end issue.

I've tried adding all things League as exceptions to my firewall and anti-virus programs as well as turning them completely off and neither fixed the problem.

I tried to uninstall the game only to realize that I derped and deleted the .exe installer file some time ago. This wouldn't normally be a problem, except that I'm also unable to download the game again. The internet thinks real hard for a bit, then says "No Data Received" (I use Google Chrome as my default browser). Internet Explorer didn't work either.

I've sent in a ticket, but the wait is killing me. Had hoped to pump up my LP all weekend :[
Any thoughts?

MrJerkbird

04-07-2013

Bump :[

moneymaker

04-07-2013

Changing the destination folder at installation to default directory should work.

Let me know if this helps.

MrJerkbird

04-08-2013

Quote:
l Eridium l:
Changing the destination folder at installation to default directory should work.

Let me know if this helps.

I'm 99.5% sure the default directory was already selected.

Unfortunately, I can't download the installer and have already uninstalled the game.
Current situation is similar to a new player getting the game for the first time, but can't download from the leagueoflegends.com download page.

MrJerkbird

04-08-2013

OMG
aoirgnareiugnaoeegnbapiuvbak;v4bquvbnBIB:UIBETGV(&%&^#)(@#&^#%()

FOUND IT!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2110257

9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 thanks to Wormius!!!

ACIDdemp

07-12-2013

Just worked for me ---> ctrl alt del ---> start task manager ---> processes ---> rads_user_ke... ---> END TASK ----> Open League of Legends and watch it be fixed

JohnMcClane4

12-12-2013

fixed it by going to command prompt and running "ipconfig /flushdns"

Tekue

02-05-2014

Quote:
ACIDdemp:
Just worked for me ---> ctrl alt del ---> start task manager ---> processes ---> rads_user_ke... ---> END TASK ----> Open League of Legends and watch it be fixed

Didn't help me

banzolix

03-02-2014

Quote:
JohnMcClane4:
fixed it by going to command prompt and running "ipconfig /flushdns"

helped thank you so much!

L0n3D0gz

07-10-2014

I am having the same problem. The modem is working perfectly and yet it won't work. If they report me plz don't ban me I didn;t want this to happen D: