RADS Error: HTTP server can't connect...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrJerkbird

04-07-2013

Hello support community! My game has recently decided to stop working and has been giving me the attached error message when I try to open the LOL launcher. As far as I know, I didn't do anything different to cause this sudden meltdown.

I've tried all of the methods found in this post: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018
I've also watched the mentioned video (no solution yet).

Other people in my house, using the same router, are able to play no problem, so I know it's not an ISP-end issue.

I've tried adding all things League as exceptions to my firewall and anti-virus programs as well as turning them completely off and neither fixed the problem.

I tried to uninstall the game only to realize that I derped and deleted the .exe installer file some time ago. This wouldn't normally be a problem, except that I'm also unable to download the game again. The internet thinks real hard for a bit, then says "No Data Received" (I use Google Chrome as my default browser). Internet Explorer didn't work either.

I've sent in a ticket, but the wait is killing me. Had hoped to pump up my LP all weekend :[
Any thoughts?

MrJerkbird

04-07-2013

Bump :[

moneymaker

04-07-2013

Changing the destination folder at installation to default directory should work.

Let me know if this helps.

MrJerkbird

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Eridium l View Post
Changing the destination folder at installation to default directory should work.

Let me know if this helps.
I'm 99.5% sure the default directory was already selected.

Unfortunately, I can't download the installer and have already uninstalled the game.
Current situation is similar to a new player getting the game for the first time, but can't download from the leagueoflegends.com download page.

MrJerkbird

04-08-2013

OMG
aoirgnareiugnaoeegnbapiuvbak;v4bquvbnBIB:UIBETGV(& %&^#)(@#&^#%()

FOUND IT!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2110257

9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999, 999 thanks to Wormius!!!

ACIDdemp

07-12-2013

Just worked for me ---> ctrl alt del ---> start task manager ---> processes ---> rads_user_ke... ---> END TASK ----> Open League of Legends and watch it be fixed

JohnMcClane4

12-12-2013

fixed it by going to command prompt and running "ipconfig /flushdns"

Tekue

02-05-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACIDdemp View Post
Just worked for me ---> ctrl alt del ---> start task manager ---> processes ---> rads_user_ke... ---> END TASK ----> Open League of Legends and watch it be fixed

Didn't help me

banzolix

03-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcClane4 View Post
fixed it by going to command prompt and running "ipconfig /flushdns"
helped thank you so much!

L0n3D0gz

3 Weeks Ago

I am having the same problem. The modem is working perfectly and yet it won't work. If they report me plz don't ban me I didn;t want this to happen D: