Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Client crash

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mcringleberry

04-07-2013

whenever i start i game i get about 2 minnets in and i get a bug splat. possibly something with the new patch?

Trund1e

04-07-2013

Was it happening to all games or only to one game?

vLemon

QA Analyst

04-08-2013

maybeupto16charm try repairing your client and check if your issue is fixed in a custom game.

mcringleberry

04-09-2013

Quote:
Trund1e:
Was it happening to all games or only to one game?

it happened in every game i played. regardless of map or character, i repaired by client and changed languages to second englsh and back and it still did it. new patch was released so il check it out and get back at you guys

DarkPsyLord

04-09-2013

My client crashed now 2 times when in Ranked Champ selection

*******http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/buggedw.png/********

first time it took 5 LP and this time it took 10 LP pls i cant reach platin if this goes on..

Sminkle

04-09-2013

My friend and I just did ARAM with only us 1v1 and he got a client crash 3 times. He was Nasus and I was Zed.
The error message said "The League of Legends client has stopped working."