Looking for Aetherwing Kayle Lore Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ennarian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

I have been searching around for the Aetherwing Kayle lore but I have yet to come across it again. if anyone can post it here, or a link to where the lore can be found, I would greatly appreciate it. When I tried to search the forums, I couldn't find the announcement post or anything else on it.

Edit 1: i found the announcement post but I'm looking for more. I want a full story, if there is one.

Vongeo

04-07-2013

There is no story.

Trolosaurus

04-07-2013

There is no lore

Morec0

04-08-2013

Actually, there is; but it's all non-canon. It's a look at what MIGHT have been; Kayle lost her wings and returned to her homeworld, where the scientists of her people outfitted her with a pair of mechanical wings to replace her natural ones.

Mutterscrawl

04-08-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3013269

In this alternate fantasy, Kayle has returned to her homeworld following the loss of her wings. Broken but unbowed, she reclaimed the secrets of the master craftsmen that once inhabited her planet and forged a new pair of beautiful, transcendent ailerons and infused her blade with faith and light.

Armed with her new weapons, she brought an end to the ancient war that plagued her people and lifted her world into paradise.