Character Emotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durrence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

First, let me start off by saying I have been playing since beta and LOVE this game. However, as with anything, there are a few things that bug me. What bugs me the most (besides leavers, grievers, afkers and spammers) is the character emotes. I enjoy the fact you have put in little emotes to ever character that gives them a more personalized feel, however, it urks me to no end that an individual can stand just in range of you and spam one of their emotes. Ranging from annoying laughs to Taric's "truly truly truly outrageous", there is nothing but pain that comes from this. I know you have implemented a "If you ignore them, you cant hear their emotes" solution, however with so many special characters in everyone's name (Oh god, someone too XxXSniperXPro4lifeXxX, better change it to XxXSnipèrXPró4lifë so everyone knows how cool and original I am) its almost impossible to do so. Please make an added feature within the options menu to mute ALL emote sounds. It would eliminate this problem easily. Thank you