Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor]Cassiopeia Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoomOrTreat

Recruiter

04-07-2013

I was playing Summoner's Rift, and I noticed that when I got a kill with Cassiopeia, on the right side of the screen where it shows kills and deaths, it showed Cass's old Icon. Now, I only got this when I got a kill when I was dead. When I was alive, the icon was the recent Cass icon.

Repro:
1. Pick Cassiopeia
2. Get a kill. Take note of Cass's icon on the right side. It should be the RECENT Cass icon.
3. Now get a kill with your poison after you've died.
4. Take note of Cass's icon on the right side. It should be the OLD Cass icon.

I didn't get to take a screenie of this, since I don't know how to. If anyone could enlighten me on how to. Thanks.

Trund1e

04-07-2013

Just tested this, didn't work for me tho.

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

This bug is on the live server as well. I've seen it a few times when I play Cass. For me, it seems to happen when I'm dead, but there are occasions where it doesn't. It will definitely happen on assists though.

Edit: Yeah just checked the other thread and that confirms it. :P

BoomOrTreat

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Confirmed w/ Pic:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3287726

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

04-08-2013

This thread already exists lol

This happens on a occasion.