LoL season 2 ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovenz

11-07-2010

Just sayin', winter's coming which equal for me, winter break, holidays, gaming time. So we had S1 which led to qualification for WCG which was really nice, but right now I feel like arranged team ranked games aren't as competitive as before since there's no prize to get from it, to me this ladder seems to be dying. I'm guessing you're waiting for the new map to release the new season( if there's suppose to be one ), but will there be a prize at the end? I mean will the winners have something to prove they are the best? Cause I really like to play LoL but I LOVE to play it when it come to competitive so I keep hoping the S2's coming soon and you'll restart every ELO's. So can anyone tell me if there's gonna be a S2?

Thanks

versace goldfish

11-07-2010

still waitin' on $100k tourney

spiritlifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2010

I am also hoping for a S2 to come around soon. As Lovenz said, the ranked matches are dying and so many noobs play in that bracket now. I get on teams with leavers or players that just suck and it hurts my W:L and even K-D since the other team is fed and im still trying to win. Is there a way to fix this? Also on that note i am looking for a 3's and 5's team. Just send me a friend request in game and i can audition or we can form a team. Acct: spiritlifter

AdoIfo

01-04-2011

im hoping for new MAPS !!!!!!

zGarchomp

01-04-2011

S1 started sometime in like... may if I remember correctly.

JattLegacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2011

when is season 2 coming out and whts the differance going 2 b

Sanktion

03-09-2011

i hope season 2 comes out sooon

Celliousity

06-07-2011

Suppose to come out sometime soon!

BlueBloodBlues

Recruiter

06-07-2011

July

SaintChea

06-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritlifter View Post
I am also hoping for a S2 to come around soon. As Lovenz said, the ranked matches are dying and so many noobs play in that bracket now. I get on teams with leavers or players that just suck and it hurts my W:L and even K-D since the other team is fed and im still trying to win. Is there a way to fix this? Also on that note i am looking for a 3's and 5's team. Just send me a friend request in game and i can audition or we can form a team. Acct: spiritlifter
totally agree with u, many noobs dont even kno how to play, and hurt my W:L.