Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Minor] Janna's Ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NMEmber

04-07-2013

Last game I played on PBE I was testing out Janna and every so often when I ult'd the effects would go through but no particles or animation would show up. It got a little annoying trying to tell if it worked or not but the actual effects of the ult were unaffected by the lack of graphics.

Steps to re-create:
1. Queue for PvP on SR.
2. Select Janna; no skin.
3. Farm until you get your ult
4. Use it repeatedly see to see if the particles and animations show up or not.

and if you want to watch a replay my summoner name is MorbidDiscord. It'll be the first match in my history.

TopZyra

04-07-2013

I Also had this problem while in game. My visual effects are set on low, what are yours set at? It could be a quality error

NMEmber

04-07-2013

Mine are all medium to high. So I don't think that is the problem. But it could be.

TopZyra

04-07-2013

Were you in the river? I have found that visual glitches are more common there, due to ramps and uneven terrain.

NMEmber

04-07-2013

It happened in various locations. Mostly in lane since luckily that is were most of the teamfights occurred. I did ult once or twice in the jungle but I don't remember ulting in the river.