Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Critical] Item Sets Tab Crashes The Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cadencorruption

04-07-2013

I went over to take a gander at it and when I hit it nothing popped up. Then I tired hitting other tabs and nothing happened. Same thing for the store. When I hit the PLAY button a deformed (Yes deformed) version of it came up. I relog and try it again, this time already in a queue. I click it, nothing appears. Then my match was ready and I went into character select with a black window. Rather a annoyance, riot please fix. ^^"

DreadPirateLynx

04-07-2013

Check this link. (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3314622) The information therein also applies to the Item Sets tab

ArmySquirrel

04-07-2013

It sounds like you're not on the correct patch. The PBE version right now is very close to live and item sets isn't on it right now, nor are the other things mentioned in the post above. You may need to rebuild.