Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Did you get this issue resolved?

Yes, I ran the Microsoft FixIt Program 20 9.05%
Yes, I ran the Registry File 61 27.6%
Yes, I Reinstalled IE8 3 1.36%
Yes, I reset IE8's settings 2 0.9%
Yes, I tried a Diagnostic Boot 2 0.9%
Yes, I ran a Spybot Scan 1 0.45%
Yes, I created a new admin account and installed it there 7 3.17%
No, none of these worked for me (zero'd 12/5) 94 42.53%
Voters 221 .

Launcher stuck on "Yellow Circles"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zindo

02-17-2011

I am having the same problem as Swordofswords58 and have pasted his description of the problem here.

I started playing league of legends about two weeks ago. When I first downloaded the game, it worked fine. But two days ago I started having a problem with the launcher program. Every time I try to play league of legends the launcher program simply will not load. I have let the launcher run uninterrupted for two hours, and there was no change in the progress. It just keeps displaying the spinning loading things. I have tried to adjust my anti-virus and window firewall settings to allow league of legends to run and have also followed your instructions as how to un-installing and re-installing lol. I have not installed anything else since the last time lol worked. Do you have any suggestions for what I should try next?

Attaching screenshot and the log from the patcher lib:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: lol problem.jpg Views: 32 Size: 209.5 KB ID: 80128

I have looked at what worked to fix the problem for him how ever it all applies for Internet explorer, I use Mozilla Firefox. I tried reinstalling LOL with the same propblem coming up. I have played LOL since 09/2010 with no problems until now, please let me know of any suggestions you may have.

Zindo

02-17-2011

Got the problem fixed after going through Microsoft fix a second time....weird ?? but thanks for help.

cF Dawgy

02-17-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ixxurhz_Y

Is this the issue you're talking about? This vid helped me help someone fix it.

Neo2449

03-07-2011

I had the same problem. On my computer this was caused by some incorrect registry entries and i fixed it with this download. im running windows 7 home edition and i DO NOT know how this will affect any other computer OS's. download, unzip, and run this file. It should fix the issue. I will warn you that modifying your registry incorrectly could/will cause you some major computer issues, and i have only used this fix about 10 minutes ago.

Sangue nus Olhos

04-28-2011

dude i had a strange square and 0,1,2,3,4 and just did what you sayed to the guy with a strange L and 0,1,2,3,4
a just deleted that square from hell and it worked,i'm so happy i can fix it \o/
would you merry me ºoº?
hahahah just joking
thanks a lot dude, riot needs to pay you for your time ;D

TrueDevel890

08-18-2011

**** my lifee nothing it is like my life is over al i do is go to school come home do hw watch tv theb at 4:00 afternoon get on lol intell 12:00 but none of these ****ing things works im mad as ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SkyHollow

02-07-2012

i dowload the game like 3 times, deleting all the thing of LoL in my computer but nothing works.. come on riot.. help us

itsMissOmNomNom

07-09-2012

help pls i ran mine admin and normal and still wont work it only stays in the logo help!

d4rk8886

08-24-2012

it work fine with my laptop but it wont work in my other computer when i press play league of legends nothing happends can some one plz help me

slasherxxz

08-30-2013

so my problem started today and whenever i want want to open my lol launcher it doesn't open i click on it and it just bounces away i have restarted my computer already i have a iMac OS X please can u help me with this problem thank you