Yes, I reset IE8's settings 2 1.06%
Yes, I tried a Diagnostic Boot 2 1.06%
Yes, I ran a Spybot Scan 1 0.53%
Yes, I created a new admin account and installed it there 7 3.70%
No, none of these worked for me (zero'd 12/5) 93 49.21%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Launcher stuck on "Yellow Circles"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zindo

02-17-2011

I am having the same problem as Swordofswords58 and have pasted his description of the problem here.

I started playing league of legends about two weeks ago. When I first downloaded the game, it worked fine. But two days ago I started having a problem with the launcher program. Every time I try to play league of legends the launcher program simply will not load. I have let the launcher run uninterrupted for two hours, and there was no change in the progress. It just keeps displaying the spinning loading things. I have tried to adjust my anti-virus and window firewall settings to allow league of legends to run and have also followed your instructions as how to un-installing and re-installing lol. I have not installed anything else since the last time lol worked. Do you have any suggestions for what I should try next?

Attaching screenshot and the log from the patcher lib:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: lol problem.jpg Views: 32 Size: 209.5 KB ID: 80128

I have looked at what worked to fix the problem for him how ever it all applies for Internet explorer, I use Mozilla Firefox. I tried reinstalling LOL with the same propblem coming up. I have played LOL since 09/2010 with no problems until now, please let me know of any suggestions you may have.

Zindo

02-17-2011

Got the problem fixed after going through Microsoft fix a second time....weird ?? but thanks for help.

cF Dawgy

02-17-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ixxurhz_Y

Is this the issue you're talking about? This vid helped me help someone fix it.

Neo2449

03-07-2011

I had the same problem. On my computer this was caused by some incorrect registry entries and i fixed it with this download. im running windows 7 home edition and i DO NOT know how this will affect any other computer OS's. download, unzip, and run this file. It should fix the issue. I will warn you that modifying your registry incorrectly could/will cause you some major computer issues, and i have only used this fix about 10 minutes ago.

Sangue nus Olhos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2011

dude i had a strange square and 0,1,2,3,4 and just did what you sayed to the guy with a strange L and 0,1,2,3,4
a just deleted that square from hell and it worked,i'm so happy i can fix it \o/
would you merry me šoš?
hahahah just joking
thanks a lot dude, riot needs to pay you for your time ;D

TrueDevel890

08-18-2011

**** my lifee nothing it is like my life is over al i do is go to school come home do hw watch tv theb at 4:00 afternoon get on lol intell 12:00 but none of these ****ing things works im mad as ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

SkyHollow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

i dowload the game like 3 times, deleting all the thing of LoL in my computer but nothing works.. come on riot.. help us

itsMissOmNomNom

07-09-2012

help pls i ran mine admin and normal and still wont work it only stays in the logo help!

d4rk8886

08-24-2012

it work fine with my laptop but it wont work in my other computer when i press play league of legends nothing happends can some one plz help me

slasherxxz

08-30-2013

so my problem started today and whenever i want want to open my lol launcher it doesn't open i click on it and it just bounces away i have restarted my computer already i have a iMac OS X please can u help me with this problem thank you