Ahri's Avatar is somewhat distorted in Mac Version.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IntoTheDusk

04-30-2013

I've never seen anything like this in my games.... That weird distortion remains completely unknown to me.

Specs.

Mid 2012 Macbook Pro

Display: 13 inch monitor, with Intel HD Graphics 4000 384 MB graphics. (Retina, I think)

Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5

Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5

Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

The Mystic95

07-28-2013

I have the exact same problem with Ahri. It's also on other champs (Fizz making him look like he's missing teeth, Ashe with similir bugs to Ahri, etc), but Ahri is definitely the one most effected by this that I have seen. I'm also on the Mac version, by the way. Also, about half the time I basic attack, her character model just freezes up. Using the Foxfire skin, her tails still have the heat effects and her orb still has it's effects, but the rest of her model just stops moving until her next basic attack. Just throwing that out there.

xfuZiOn Lv 99

07-31-2013

ahri's charm/e also malfunctions for the amount of damage at each level point of the e. on top of that it heals both champions and minions/monsters as they walk towards you. the q does not deal true dmg on the way back, only the same amount as it does forward as well as the range is limited being it only goes slightly up to the end of the line missile display rather than slightly past it like on windows. i play on both windows and os, however mac is my main computer. this differences in gameplay is intolerable, much like the difference in support. these are much bigger issues than her icon, which is terribly pixalated.

jotino93

08-05-2013

Here's a screenshot of Ashe's distortion on Summoner's Rift

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1&d=1375705505

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 8.11.07 AM.png
Views:	75
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	749874  

acrid56

08-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperbell View Post
Looks like this:

Hope you see this post! This bug happens to me occasionally and seeing that Ahri is my favorite champion would be nice to have this fixed!
oh god i have that too...

MinhNguyen

10-01-2013

I am getting strange blotches on my champion portraits as well. Running latest OS on 15' MPB

thelonelytony

01-14-2014

same problem here :/ they said would fix the bug but they never did PC's get all the attention