Crash After Recent Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

After the most recent patch which took me a couple of times to install because it kept having issues and errors, I can no longer open LoL. I sometimes get the patcher to launch but after I press Play I get this message in a popup "0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS" and can't get past it.

Here is a picture of the error message - http://i.imgur.com/6m4r50z.png This also happens sometimes before the patcher even comes up.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Bump, please help?

Dodd

04-04-2013

Please? Can I please play this game?

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

04-04-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We saw this occur on Windows as well. A repair should resolve the issue. We're continuing to investigate why it happened to a subset of players and taking steps to insure it does not occur again.
Note: A faster but more involved workaround is to navigate to Contents/LOL/RADS/projects/lol_air_client/release/[latest release]/bin/
Then delete the mod/RDS folder there.

HughGRection010

04-08-2013

Once I get into mod/ there is no RDS folder. All I have is:
ale
cg
chp
clb
cs
inv
lgn
lp
lsi
man