Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali's Twilight Shroud

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tomg97

04-07-2013

So, today I was playing with my brother on Summoner's Rift, and I was playing Syndra and he was playing Akali. I once killed him when he was in his shroud (pink warded ), and I found it really odd that I was still slowed but I couldn't see anything. Turns out, the shroud stayed, but it was invisible. Not even my brother could see it. I don't think it's intended, and I haven't given much thought to it while playing on NA, I just realized it.

Hope to see a Red over here anytime soon

Blackthorn

04-07-2013

There are quite a few spells that persist after death at the moment. I assume this is one to add to the list.

Lexinus

04-07-2013

Oh man... Hope this doesn't happen with Smoke screen. "Guys? Guys?!"

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

I think he means that the shroud is invisible.

Normally, when an Akali dies, her shroud persists visually.

That said, can you take a screenshot so we can confirm?

Overrwatcher

04-07-2013

Another bug, which is also in live, is that when Akali's shroud and Anivia's Glacial Storm overlap (same team), the ring around the twilight shroud to show the boundaries disappear.