Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Udyr: Viable way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeppo

12-06-2009

Quote:
Zeppo:
Here's how I play him (play him 100% of the game since he's out):
-With golem buff 100% of the time
-Item build = Sapphire Crystal -> Sheen, Berserker's Greaves, Nashor's Tooth, Vampiric Scepter, (upgrade Sheen to Trinity Force), (upgrade Vampiric Scepter to Stark's Fervor, The Bloodthirster or Malady)
-Skill build: W-E-W-R-W-R-W-R-W-R-E-R-E-E-E-Q-Q-Q
-VS Creeps + Farming: Dance between W and R
-VS Hero: Dance between W and (E or R) depend on what you need
-VS Tower: Dance between W and R for incoming creeps, if an ennemi hero is near go for W and E (if higher level you can go for W and Q)
-Fleeing: Dance between W and E of course
-Summonner skill: Personnally like Cleanse and Rally
-Runes: Focus on cooldown reduction

This should make you able to have a positive Q/D Ratio, but you would do better with another hero. Take him only because he's fun to play.

On a side note, you will not solo golem at level 1 alone, get a friend, ONE WHO WILL LET YOU GET THE BUFF or you will be 30-50% of the power you would have.

This build is centered on def at start but with level turtle make you able to mana leach enough to make you able to dance/farm endlessly so become a offensive build

Enjoy,

Zeppo

Written it in another thread, tought it could be usefull here too.

Btw: Sorry for my english, it's not my first language

Zeppo

12-07-2009

Over 100 view and no answers or comments

blackmartin

12-07-2009

Ive been having great success with Udyr lately but playing with a hybrid atk speed / defensive way. I'll make a fresh post with a guide for him.