Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blackfrost anivia is not in pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotAnoobLikeU

04-07-2013

So does anyone have a picture or anything of her?

Trund1e

04-07-2013

The Lissandra patch(inc. Runeguard Voli, Blackfrost Aniv, Ice Dragon Shyv, Trundle rework, Sej rework and Item sets) has been reverted by riot to an older patch to fix bugs.

Here's your picture (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7omTal9Qaik/UVz-Nb7_YII/AAAAAAAADvI/N1v7fatHL8k/s640/newaniv.png)
And a video (http://youtu.be/28zafXkGbAs)
^^

Kanderas

04-07-2013

You know you could've just asked Google for a picture instead of taking up valuable front page real estate...

I'm just thankful to Trund1e that I wasn't the first responder because I wouldn't have been anywhere near as civil about it.

crosswind73

04-07-2013

Sorry for posting here, but will Blackfrost Anivia be a legendary skin ? Thank you in advance.

@ Thank you for your response, Trund1e.

Trund1e

04-07-2013

Quote:
crosswind73:
Sorry for posting here, but will Blackfrost Anivia be a legendary skin ? Thank you in advance.

Probably. Most people are saying it is, don't take my word for it tho.

Mr Mystical

04-07-2013

I think the patch for normal (when it's ready) will be a Freljord patch -- and include the new ARAM map and Lissandra and new ice themed champ skins -- that's my best guess. I don't think the Blackfrost skin is Legendary -- it's a great skin but it's not legendary status IMO. I think it's just part of the Freljord theme that's emerging and I'm all for this theme -- having a map to play a lot of ice themed champs on -- very cool!

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

Quote:
crosswind73:

The skin has a new voice, joke, taunt, and dance, so it is likely. Someone said Riot confirmed it to be a legendary but I have yet to see a source. I'm hoping it isn't though.

ImNotAnoobLikeU

04-07-2013

Quote:
KiyoSpirit:
The skin has a new voice, joke, taunt, and dance, so it is likely. Someone said Riot confirmed it to be a legendary but I have yet to see a source. I'm hoping it isn't though.

Well to be honest battlecast cho'gath isn't a legendary either, however; as long as there is a day one sale they have already guaranteed a buy from me on live LoL.

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

Quote:
ImNotAnoobLikeU:
Well to be honest battlecast cho'gath isn't a legendary either, however; as long as there is a day one sale they have already guaranteed a buy from me on live LoL.

How is Battlecast Cho not a legendary? O.o Also, legendary skins never go on sale.