Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FACT] Lissandra, New Champ Reworks, and Skins have been REVERTED.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

Quote:
Kalenda2:
You're getting down-voted from the ugly arrogance you're displaying in your posts. I've seen you around here on multiple threads with the exact same behavior; I'd watch myself if I were you. That kind of fun doesn't last forever.

This pretty much. Where's the report button on this forum? D:

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
Lets drop the discussion about the original contents of the first post shall we?
Great job fixing it up OP, no really, great job. You're really awesome for acknowledging it came across as 'ragey' and changing the wording.

I've calmed down after the stark drop in duplicate threads so it was pointless to leave it in its inflamed state when it appears the worst offenders have reformed. It wouldn't be fair to leave it like that for all the innocent people to witness with its intended audience no longer present. I make no apologies for how it was, but it no longer had any purpose and thus needed to be amended.

To keep the thread bumped, people could still talk about what Freljord features they like and why. Any takers for the Howling Abyss? Riot definately deserves props for the destructable towers.

Quote:
KiyoSpirit:
This pretty much. Where's the report button on this forum? D:

Well I'm proud to have you leading my own little H8R Army.

Kalenda2

04-07-2013

Quote:
Kanderas:
Arrogance? That's very presumptuous of you. Also problematic, because arrogance requires one to pass judgments about the inferiority of others, and unlike you it seems, I refrain from passing judgments on people I don't know nor have met. I apologize if people are offended by statements that aren't coated with bubblegum or are tainted with a fleck of ire, but I cannot apologize for my frank manner or tendency to pronounce strong opinions. Also the down-votes happen regardless of what I say in the post.

I don't see how the post makes me dumb or smart. Analyzing the apparently confusing grammar of a thread title does not imply intelligence, nor does anything about it imply the contrary.

You go onto other threads and you flame at people who haven't looked at the other threads first, and I understand that it angers you (because they're not paying attention), but it's in a really arrogant manner. You can't excuse your behavior by comparing yourself to more polite individuals, so you'd better shape up before someone else makes you. Also, you just passed a judgement on me by assuming that I'm quick to assumptions on others. I didn't assume you were being rude, and I didn't assume that you were being arrogant; I read your posts and deduced that those are rude posts, and you're the author. It's a little different, really.

Oh, and he calls you the dumbest smart man, because the person who said they were confused about the title was clearly trolling you, and wanted to provoke a response, unless you already caught that.

Miiiight wanna take a look at the Summoner's Code Agreement one more time.

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Being rude is not being arrogant, they're a little different, really. Also if you didn't notice, the OP has been sugarcoated for your reading pleasure. And I didn't assume you were presumptuous; you ARE presumptuous because you have never met me and therefore could have no idea about what I'm like as a person but have decided I'm arrogant anyway. Reading a few posts in a forum does not make you an expert on a person.

I actually suspected they were trolling and replied anyway to keep the thread going. It also turned out that they hadn't known that the patch had alread been deployed and were confused at the use of "reverted." So they weren't trolling, just uninformed.

I also can't see why you insist I should look again at the Summoner's Code. It requires I be mindful of how I present my view and when was deciding how to word the original post I considered what I was saying very carefully. I decided it was best to word what I was saying very strongly to convey how detrimental it was to continually duplicate posts, having figured that nobody would be so fragile as to take personal offense at my unforgiving words. As it turned out, many people couldn't handle a post that wasn't wrapped in bubblegum so obviously it was my mistake to assume that people were mature enough to take a harshly worded post in their stride.

So I did my duty to the Code by giving consideration to what I said, but seeing as we've gone there, it seems as if not everyone has, given that "if a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight." It seems I'm not the only one who miiiight wanna take a look at the Summoner's Code Agreement one more time.

KiyoSpirit

04-08-2013

Quote:
Kanderas:
Being rude is not being arrogant, they're a little different, really. Also if you didn't notice, the OP has been sugarcoated for your reading pleasure. And I didn't assume you were presumptuous; you ARE presumptuous because you have never met me and therefore could have no idea about what I'm like as a person but have decided I'm arrogant anyway. Reading a few posts in a forum does not make you an expert on a person.

I actually suspected they were trolling and replied anyway to keep the thread going. It also turned out that they hadn't known that the patch had alread been deployed and were confused at the use of "reverted." So they weren't trolling, just uninformed.

I also can't see why you insist I should look again at the Summoner's Code. It requires I be mindful of how I present my view and when was deciding how to word the original post I considered what I was saying very carefully. I decided it was best to word what I was saying very strongly to convey how detrimental it was to continually duplicate posts, having figured that nobody would be so fragile as to take personal offense at my unforgiving words. As it turned out, many people couldn't handle a post that wasn't wrapped in bubblegum so obviously it was my mistake to assume that people were mature enough to take a harshly worded post in their stride.

So I did my duty to the Code by giving consideration to what I said, but seeing as we've gone there, it seems as if not everyone has, given that "if a player feels strongly on a subject, don’t get caught up trying to have the last word. Just state your side and exit the conversation gracefully rather than give them the opportunity to pick a fight." It seems I'm not the only one who miiiight wanna take a look at the Summoner's Code Agreement one more time.

You're arrogant and rude in your posts. There's really no way you can argue around that. I don't care what you're like in person, but it's most likely very similar if not worse.

I knew that patch had been deployed. And yes I was trolling you. If you still want to argue about the definition of reverted, once again the new material did not exist prior to the patch they were released in.

The way you word all your posts gives me the feeling you want to pick a fight. You're demeaning tone has persisted in every single one of your posts and we are asking you to stop.

And yes, let's keep this thread bumped until we get a Red's attention so they can take care of your attitude.

Kalenda2

04-08-2013

Don't worry. He'll either shape up or face the consequences.

GreenHocker

04-08-2013

You are all acting like petty children. Sure, some of the OP is/was a little overly blunt...but all of the commentary on it goes farther down the toxic rabbit hole than the OP did/does.

It speaks to the fact that this topic doesn't really have a conversation to go with it. A Rioter should have posted an announcement to avoid something like this

TheRealAlastar

04-08-2013

Quote:
GreenHocker:
You are all acting like petty children. Sure, some of the OP is/was a little overly blunt...but all of the commentary on it goes farther down the toxic rabbit hole than the OP did/does.

It speaks to the fact that this topic doesn't really have a conversation to go with it. A Rioter should have posted an announcement to avoid something like this

Agreed. (About the last bit about the Rioter)

GreenHocker

04-08-2013

That's not the only logical thing I said.....

TheRealAlastar

04-08-2013

Quote:
GreenHocker:
That's not the only logical thing I said.....

To me it was, mostly.