Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[FACT] Lissandra, New Champ Reworks, and Skins have been REVERTED.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalenda2

04-07-2013

Quote:
Kanderas:

EDIT: Added intermittent smilies to soften the irate tone of this post.

All the smilies do is just make it clear you're being a brat.

This post TLDR'D = You can't find them because they are temporarily disabled. Wait for further notice.

See? That wasn't so hard.

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Quote:
Kalenda2:
All the smilies do is just make it clear you're being a brat.

This post TLDR'D = You can't find them because they are temporarily disabled. Wait for further notice.

See? That wasn't so hard.

It doesn't need a TLDR because it has a title doing the job, because I actually thought about how informative my title is.

As for the smilies, you're entitled to your opinion. The intent is that they soften the tone so that it comes off more as exasperation rather than anger, which is otherwise hard to convey in written form without vocal pitch.

Regardless, I am pleased with the effort to keep the thread bumped.

Mr Mystical

04-07-2013

I think he was trying to help so that uninformed would be informed. I too can't believe all the post on the same issue and that peeps don't understand how to use the search function or simply scan the front page or second page before posting up already known issues or bugs. SEARCH is your friend and saves a lot of redundant posting of same issues. Far better to post up in an already existing thread.

TIP:
Chances are if you find an issue someone else has already posted about the same issue -- when in doubt do a keyword search first please.

Thank you!

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Quote:
Mr Mystical:
I think he was trying to help so that uninformed would be informed. I too can't believe all the post on the same issue and that peeps don't understand how to use the search function or simply scan the front page or second page before posting up already known issues or bugs. SEARCH is your friend and saves a lot of redundant posting of same issues. Far better to post up in an already existing thread.

Some people have just taken issue with the tone and manner in which I did such informing though, more than likely because they've never seen someone be so frank around here. I had decided that coming off so harsh would be advantageous in drumming in the message because people seem not to listen to all the posts asking them to do it nicely. Now though, the level of people getting upset by a stern telling off is reaching a point were it may be becoming counter productive to the pupose of the thread so I'm going to attempt to refocus the discussion.

How about everyone just talk about what's their favourite thing from the Freljord patch? Keeps the thread bumped so people can see the announcement, and shifts the focus away from my frustration at people who refuse to take ten seconds to scan the front page. Alternatively you could criticise me more because you took what I said personally but TBH I think chatting about favourite content is better. And perhaps productive given that with the announcement made there is no further cause for discussion on it.

So I'll start. While I'm definately keen on Lissandra, in fact I'm in love with her, I must say I'm most aniticipating that Anivia skin. And while I really wish Riot would do something about her nauseating vanilla art I'm sure they'll get to it eventually. In the mean time, Blackfrost Anivia is smoking hot and will be a brilliant and regal addition to the Fields of Justice.

Trund1e

04-07-2013

I like the new Trundle.

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Why am I not surprised? I actually never really liked Trundle but I am pretty impressed with the rework. I don't care much for what they've done with his abilties as I've never played him but visually I'm impressed. I actually want to at least mess around on him now.

Trund1e

04-07-2013

I really liked the old lore tho, the new lore makes him and Ice Cold Merciless Brute Killer, his old lore and old personality was kind of "cute" this also includes his old skins, I MEAN LOOK AT THAT LIL' SLUGGER! AIN'T HE CUTE?

I still like the rework tho and I appreciate the amount of detail they put into it.

RichardMcNixon

04-07-2013

PBE haters are all over. You can tell by the sheer number of downvotes the first (x) posts on your thread have. There's no reason, it's just haters. QQ threads galore - about 1/20th of the threads here actually have anything to do with a real bug and of those, even less are bugs that have not been reported already.

Thank you for informing me of this. If it has all been reverted i won't bother testing this weekend as any bugs i find are likely already addressed in the patch that it was reverted from.

Cheiron

Huntsman

04-07-2013

While your thread was intended to be helpful and informative to what's happening with PBE right now, it could have been written better and probably wasn't needed. Right now it's just more clutter to the forums and most people who ask "Why isn't Lissandra/Trundle rework/Sejuani rework/etc. here?!" don't even read the first few threads or any stickies. Some aren't even aware the PBE forums exist. You started off helpful then turned the thread into a rant and the emoticons don't help.

Quote:
Kanderas:
And TBH though, if I was capable of wording it in a friendlier way I probably would have applied to be a Huntsman.

I word things horribly all the time and come off as very rude and mean sometimes, so not all Huntsmen are perfect. I actually regret most posts I make that aren't on bug threads a few hours after, I'll probably regret this one soon.

Quote:
RichardMcNixon:
If it has all been reverted i won't bother testing this weekend as any bugs i find are likely already addressed in the patch that it was reverted from.

There actually are a few changes from the Live patch, but not major ones. Mostly balance ones I think, Karma has been tweaked a little bit. There's always bugs to find, we sometimes don't find them all before the patch is released unfortunately.

Faptain Teemo

04-07-2013

Quote:
Scary Light:
Basically this is what happens when kids get on the PBE to play the new champion and "test" the new "thing" without being throughly looking for bugs. Honestly I think 90% of them will get banned when PBE permabans start being handed out by Lyte and whatever method he's planning to use.

I wish there was a way to purge people who play only for new champs and to make youtube videos for views and referrals.