Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani's horn on the wrong side.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seraphnite

04-06-2013

I think Sejuani's one horn is on the wrong side now for her new classic look. Usually its on her left and now its on her right. I always thought one of them got knocked off because she would swing her mace from the right side. All the other remakes have the correct horn taken off. Honestly, the whole missing horn design always bugged me because I like symmetry, but I thought riot should know about this switch if they didn't already.

Seraphnite

04-06-2013

I'm going to buy the Queen Sejuani skin (if it comes out) mostly because it has both horns. Also, it looks epic and amazing, but mostly because I sure love that symmetry!

Zonacain

04-06-2013

Quote:
Kudakerushi:
I'm going to buy the Queen Sejuani skin (if it comes out) mostly because it has both horns. Also, it looks epic and amazing, but mostly because I sure love that symmetry!

It's not an actual skin, it was just the inspiration for the classic skin remake.

Bombkirby

04-06-2013

Ironstylus said it was intentional. The end.

Raptamei

04-07-2013

Quote:
Kudakerushi:
I always thought one of them got knocked off because she would swing her mace from the right side.

You assume she accidentally hit herself with the flail...?

Seraphnite

04-07-2013

Quote:
Raptamei:
You assume she accidentally hit herself with the flail...?
Yes, or more plausibly that she removed it because it would get in the way.

Quote:
Bombkirby:
Ironstylus said it was intentional. The end.

Okay, could you send a link, because I'm wondering if he said why was it intentional?

Regardless, thanks for the helpful information. I'm new to the forum, didn't realize these topics were already discussed.

Bombkirby

04-07-2013

You can look around for it. I don't know exactly where it is so it'll be just as much effort for me to look it up for you instead of you looking it up yourself. There's a nice long explanation about model/detail balancing. Just find a red tracker and have fun.

N49

04-07-2013

I don't like it too.
It looks like it'd get in the way.

I mean, they replaced "skimpy impractical" with "plain impractical"...
That's merely a half step forward.

Bombkirby

04-07-2013

Quote:
Bombkirby:
You can look around for it. I don't know exactly where it is so it'll be just as much effort for me to look it up for you instead of you looking it up yourself. There's a nice long explanation about model/detail balancing. Just find a red tracker and have fun.

Fine you downvoting lazy person... I found it FOR you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ironstylus+Sejuani+%22Horn%22

You're welcome. There's a giant search bar on every browser guys. I do not see why you demand everyone to do the work for you when you can do it in literally 3 seconds. T_T I had to catch a bus, I didn't have time to go scavenger hunting for you.

Slater

04-07-2013

Why is this an issue?

So its on a different side, does it really matter? iBiltzcrank's splash shows him having four prongs on each hand, but his character model only has three prongs on each hand, but it's not ruining game play, so it doesn't matter.