Preparing for the Holidays

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiestaware

04-06-2013

I wrote this after thinking about what each champion might do to get ready for the different holidays of 2013. This is the first of a series I call....

Preparing for the Holidays

Leona flung her solar sword, piercing Annie through the neck and pulling Leona to the small child. Annie exploded in an explosion of blood and guts, showering Leona in an explosion of blood and guts. As Leona smeared the blood on her face and let our a roar of triumph, a giant white cat leaped from the grass towards her. But before Rengar's pounce was complete, a large robotic fist shot from the shadows and grabbed him by the throat, pulling him away from his intended target. Blitzcrank let out a burst of lightning that electrocuted the famed hunter, his muscled body falling lifelessly to the ground and stinking of smoke and overcooked meat.

Leona and Blitzcrank did a fist bump before suddenly being hit by a large blob of green goo. Both fell to the ground covered in slime, as ZAC leaped up and down into the air silently laughing. Leona, flattened on the ground, reached her arm up towards the sun, gasping for breathe, before ZAC's final plunge crushed her rib cage and splattered her all over the grass. Blitzcrank, barely alive, ignited his turbo chargers and began to zoom away. Just when he thought he was safe, a red dot appeared on his head and Caitlyn's bullet smashed him to bits.

Caitlyn giggled in the grass. Suddenly, her skin started to burn and she could see that the ground and grass, and her body, were all covered in purple liquid. The liquid hissed, and it burned into her skin, causing her arms, neck and face to bubble and pop. She let out a horrifying shriek as all her flesh melted away, leaving only a pile of bones. Cassiopeia slithered forward and collected the remains of Caitlynn. These bones will be perfect for Halloween, she thought, and slithered back to base.

Eyowyn

04-06-2013

This is rather different than I had expected. Little gruesome.

saladeo

04-07-2013

hehehehehe