Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gaming Lessons For Sale (RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarPuss

04-06-2013

Hello, My main, is a diamond 4 ADC/Jungler/Mid player.

I am offering lessons for (RP) - Prices can be discussed after adding me to game.

This is not a carrying service, this is a service to help low elo players more fully understand the game, and each lane - Mechanics will have to practiced tirelessly yourselves.

Add me in game at Renva - This is not a scam service, i have trained 2 IRL buddies of mine who both paid me, and are now diamond 5, and plat 3.

Thanks.
IGN- Renva

After i add you, please message me saying the lane, top 3 champs, and type of playstyle you want to learn. Thank you. I will be on in game from 9pm-3-5am.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saladeo

04-07-2013

General discusion please http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2