"Server" Merge EU/US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MefistofelesX

02-13-2011

Bump!

becafi

02-13-2011

I am totally supportive of this idea... when i started playing lol, on the european server, i started with some friends, brother and cousin. then at around level 24 i found out i had lots of lvl 30 friends who played for 1 year. Kinda mad i had to switch from one server to another.
Still, the europe is nice for those maintenance days

PsionicArchon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

You know what I would appreciate more so then a server merge, coming up with some form of a means to test a person's linguistic skills. If it is decided that they do not know even the most basic of words in English such as go bottom, go top, **** mia, ect then they should be dumped into a server, or made to que with other persons who speak their native language.

In other words, the last thing we need is for the European servers to be merged with the American ones.

Demolishor

02-14-2011

I agree and would love to see this feature sometime in the future. I have seen this in other games and it works out pretty well. Also we will be one big family as we will be able to play with our friends in other regions.

Azzmodan

06-19-2011

I'll echo the request for this, I would love to buy champions or skins but I can't do so while there are separate US/EU servers and I have to have a separate account on each.

Jacobbs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2011

Split servers for US/EU doesn't make sense from a community point of view. I think there are some technical issues that limit the infrastructure to the way it is.

Good idea though, would definitely improve the game 10000x fold. Instead of addressing the symptom (requesting transfers), address the problem.