"Server" Merge EU/US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edo912

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

That could be best improve in LOL history. There are many players that dont want to change servers because of money given.

Yasco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

Just make that and you will get much more players

MoLt1eS

11-26-2010

why dont make client that works on EU and US at the same time? like HoN.

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoLt1eS View Post
why dont make client that works on EU and US at the same time? like HoN.
Thats the big question. I mean at first I could understand it because the EU service was run by a different company. But after Riot took over that change should have been done from the start. It would have been much easier. (Less accounts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntropyKC View Post
It's unfortunate that in the general discussion forum threads get buried so fast. The thread there in relation to this matter is constantly being pushed off of page 1 by pointless threads like "Bro-ify the person above you" and stuff >_<
I agree and personally I find it quite aggrivating seeing red respones and most of the silly threads in general, sure most of the red posts are from community representives but there are others too. Its nice to see a company interacting with their userbase but it annoys me to see a request like this being ignored.

I know its not something which can be easily done especially with all the data involved. Still its a legit request. Riot you can't expect people to put in 2 times the effort + money into this game because they might want to have a better ping or play with friends who are on a different server.
That is actually my pet peeve against a server transfer. I made friends here and transfering my account would put me into the same position again just different side. Players should be able to log into both services with 1 account.

Rooke

11-27-2010

I think account transfer would be more easier to do and better than server merge.

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-28-2010

Tbh enabling accounts to work on the eu and us client shouldn't be that hard either. The only problem would be if the eu and us accounts have the same email adress or same username. But thats something which could be changed.

Knezalex

11-28-2010

same problem here, want to switch to EU but don't want to lose lvl,champs,ip points...

EntropyKC

11-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miiu View Post
Tbh enabling accounts to work on the eu and us client shouldn't be that hard either. The only problem would be if the eu and us accounts have the same email adress or same username. But thats something which could be changed.
This is what they should do. Pretty simple, but they can't be arsed at the moment it seems.

EntropyKC

12-02-2010

Bump

EpicKPublicK

12-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pissfer View Post
Or we could even make it so that when you sign in, you sign into the given server. However, is there a difference in patching/free champs on the two servers where syncing up would be an issue? And would this actually be a good way to help game uptime by being able to sign onto a server that's not down?
This.
waited like 7 ****ing hours to play this game one night ROFL