Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Concept] Mister E the Vagabond

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kraines

04-06-2013

A rough idea sprouted from another post I saw. I ran with it a bit more than I should have, so I figured I'd let someone read it over and give me an estimation of my imagination. I'm not too sure on the lore, but I'd imagine him to be a wanderer, going from place to place in search of something, and, having discovered it to be in possession of the Institute of War, proceeds to enter the League of Legends in order to retrieve it (perhaps revenge on someone or something he needs to find peace or some other M. Night Shyamalan-level twist). I'm also not too hot on the base stats, though I'm sure he should be melee and mana based.

Mister E, the mysterious vagabond. A fighter that uses guile and deceit to confuse and defeat his enemies.

Passive
Cloak and Dagger: When Mister E autoattacks, he momentarily fades from sight for .5 seconds. Has a six second internal cooldown.

First Ability
Cut and Run
Mister E runs forward in a line, slashing enemies as he runs. Upon collision with an enemy champion, Mister E slows and silences them. Does 50/90/130/170/210 physical damage. Six second CD at all ranks.

Second Ability
Fade Away
Mister E fades into the shadows while an illusion of himself remains on the battlefield. Illusion can be controlled and does 30% (maybe more? 50%?) damage. Mister E remains stealthed for up to 4 seconds. 28/24/20/16/12 cooldown.

Third Ability
Dazed and Confused
Passive: Mister E's autoattacks do bonus damage if the opponent is under the effects of any disable (scales, 20/30/40/50/60 I think would be a strong number).
Active: Upon activation, Mister E's next autoattack will cause the opponent to temporarily lose all vision of the map for 1 second (think Paranoia, but only for the affected target. The player cannot see the map or the champion hit by this ability. Total blindness). 15 second CD at all ranks, CD lowered by .5 second per autoattack.

Ultimate
Hall of Mirrors
Mister E summons a wave of mirrors, reflecting both allies and enemies alike. Reflections are uncontrollable and unable to cast spells or use items. Enemy reflections will autoattack their counterpart, and allied reflections will imitate the commands of allies. Reflections do 50% of the damage dealt by the original. 120/110/100 second CD.