Can We Expect More Items Like Eleisas Miracle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoozie5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Ive noticed how well this item works. Getting it early game from a Philo stone and 3 levels later it disappears.
Could we expect more items such as this?
By using "such as this" I don't mean utility based, maybe even some Ability Power or Attack Damage items that give stats and then become a passive.
I believe this will increase itemization and help people in late game not having an item that doesnt offer much stats left in the 6th slot

Quepha

04-06-2013

do people actually build eleisa's miracle? i thought it was joke...

awkwardbowman

04-06-2013

It's a rare pick and the reason it can go away is because it only offers regen and a CD on summoners, nothing that really has any affect on a teamfight that lasts less than 30 seconds. I doubt they'll give us the opportunity to essentially have a 7th hidden damage item.

Vhaegor

04-06-2013

why not.

Irelia Bot

04-07-2013

I actually get eleisa's miracle all the time on everyone from Lux to Irelia (assuming that shurelya's isn't a clearly better option than say Randuin's) Then again I also like to spam abilities and mana regen seems to be a more reliable option than just straight out mana.

I don't see any other items like in the future because if you could have say 35 AP and 15% CDR from an item then who wouldn't consider getting it.

You never can tell though, Riot might come out with a new item like i next month.