Should GA restore energy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Break Mage7

04-06-2013

Recently I was playing as shen and I died. My GA revived me and I saw that it didn't restore energy but mana. It got me thinking so I thought I'd ask some fellow players. Should the GA restore energy too? I think that it would benefit energy champions and that it wouldn't be op since it would only recover 60 energy. However it wouldn't benefit those who use fury like trynd or rene.

Jokers High

04-06-2013

why should it not benefit fury champs?

Quepha

04-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceNova04 View Post
their default value is zero on spawn, mana, energy, and health default to 100% on spawn
guardian angel puts you at 30% of what you would be at on spawn, 30% of 0 is 0.

Vhaegor

04-06-2013

GA should just keep the fury that you have when you die (if it doesn't already) and should restore 50% of energy champions energy, it's only fair. Also rumbles heat.

Slash7

04-07-2013

it doesnt restore energy? wow
no ability casts for energy champs =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceNova04 View Post
they dont require fury to cast spells

Oz SammyD X

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break Mage7 View Post
Recently I was playing as shen and I died. My GA revived me and I saw that it didn't restore energy but mana. It got me thinking so I thought I'd ask some fellow players. Should the GA restore energy too? I think that it would benefit energy champions and that it wouldn't be op since it would only recover 60 energy. However it wouldn't benefit those who use fury like trynd or rene.
Why change an item that so good the way it is now? no it should not restore that all GA does is bring you back to life and thats all it should ever do, dont change what is fine as is because you only break it by doing so...

Jokers High

05-19-2013

yes they dont require it , the point was more of.. if you give a mouse a cookie..