Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh Skin: Shinobi Thresh

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfrick Degora

04-06-2013

The idea came to me the moment I saw Thresh's chain. He would have a full ninja armor skin that looks burned and decayed, a flaming skull covered by a metal mask and a bandana, the straps to the bandana acting as the tendrils from the other skins. He would still use the same chain, but he uses a Chinese lantern in replacement to his original, and for his ult (I have two ideas for how it should be, but I though you guys would rather vote for it), either A. It forms up in the shape of a ninja seal, or B. The wall form up in the ghostly shapes of Torii Gates.

I hope you guys like the idea. Please respond if you guys think its a good idea or if you got any other suggestions. Here are a few images (in order with my details, except the seal) on what I'm talking about.

Wulffe

04-06-2013

If you don't mind I'd very much like to try and draw this for you and add it to my collection in Wulffe's Champion Skins (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29013880). Based off of this idea I would also like to do a similar skin but with samurai armor instead as I feel it would suit him better. Of course, both ideas (when posted) will have all credit going to you. :]

Wolfrick Degora

04-06-2013

Quote:
Wulffe:
If you don't mind I'd very much like to try and draw this for you and add it to my collection in Wulffe's Champion Skins (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29013880). Based off of this idea I would also like to do a similar skin but with samurai armor instead as I feel it would suit him better. Of course, both ideas (when posted) will have all credit going to you. :]

Sure, sounds great