Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can Trundle grow bigger when using Subjugate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faptain Teemo

04-06-2013

He looks so big in the splash art when holding his victim down, but he doesn't seem that menacing in game. He grows about as big as a heavyweight pro wrestler, but his splash makes it seem like he should be able to fit someone in his hand when making them smaller.

Faptain Teemo

04-06-2013

Ya know, since Cho, Renek and Nasus all grow bigger than him at the moment. Pretty pleeease ^_^

Steelflame

04-06-2013

He already does.

Misentro

04-06-2013

Quote:
Steelflame:
He already does.

^ And it also makes the target smaller. It looks really cool in a 1v1 but it's pretty much invisible in team fights.

Mack7n

04-06-2013

Zac = largest character in game. Do a bot game, and just get all Warmogs..... the turrets are at your Knees. Pretty comical.

Faptain Teemo

04-07-2013

um

I know he grows

I want him to grow bigger

Titiln

04-07-2013

I just think his ultimate should give him bonus AA range (Like 25 more,) and they should up his base range to 175 like the other melee champions.