@RIOT and lore fanatics regarding Viktor and Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trimyth

04-06-2013

Was curious as to why Darius and Viktor have a streak of white hair? Are they supposed to be old? Just a style? Are they middle aged?

Thanks, gurus.

Righteous Cause

04-06-2013

I noticed this the other day as well. When I looked at Darius I figured he was just an incredibly built 40 something year old. But when I remembered Viktor had the same thing going on, it made me wonder. Age doesn't seem to be a factor with Viktor because he was Stankwick's student, so I think Viktor would be reasonably young. If he left partway through his studies it's safe to assume he would have been about 25 at the oldest, and even given 10 years for his independent research that still pegs him at about 35? That might be enough for a shock of white hair.

I think it's just a natural hair colour in Runeterra personally.

AmbushIntheDark

04-06-2013

Riven and Sej rock white hair so its not totally uncommon

Melancholy Exile

04-06-2013

I've certainly known people suggest that Darius' streak of white hair is the result of stress.

CabecoteNA

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
I've certainly known people suggest that Darius' streak of white hair is the result of stress.
I assume it might be this. Also, althought uncommon, there are people who born with natural white highlights. I have a friend who born with one in the top of his head and still has it.