Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major][Spirit of the Ancient Golem won't buy]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kvothe132

04-06-2013

I had the same problem. What happened was that it didnt seem to understand that I had the pickax in my bag. I eventually got enough gold to buy it without using the already bought pickax, and it worked.

Kanderas

04-06-2013

No, you guys are doing it all wrong; you have to have Blessing of the Ancient Golem active if you want to buy a Spirit of the Ancient Golem.

mwonginator

04-06-2013

This happened both when i played hec and udyr, I t doesnt let you buy either the golem or lizard.

Juttes

04-07-2013

Quote:
Bethiriam:
Sorry for taking long.

To get the Spirit of the Elder Lizard, you would need the:

Yes, the pickaxe will be left over.

Or, alternatively:

Heads up! You need 1600 gold for the 2nd Alternative, but it won't use all of it. You'll have around ~300 left over.

It's because of the glitch.

I'm sorry these solutions pretty much suck. xD

But you can buy it!! You just need to be patient & have enough gold!

Good luck!

thx for the temp solution. this bug annoyed the heck out of me for an entire game

Bethiriam

04-07-2013

Quote:
jutteslol:
thx for the temp solution. this bug annoyed the heck out of me for an entire game

Glad to have helped. ^^