New "kinds" of items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zero Kurotsuki

04-05-2013

hello
i would like to suggest a little extra to the few spell vamp items
there is only a few of them and honestly you cant just stack all and hope for anything good happen
i suggest making new items with the spell vamp effect or making the life steal ones stack less so are more even
also ability power champions lack a hp source aside rilay's staff or rod of ages
one item that work with them would be nice and allow new combinations
one final thing
why all heavy ad items are swords? and there is only 2 guns in the whole item section that i remember
please re-make or add different shape of "weapons" to the shop, reworking the same items into a new different icon but same effect is small but effective enough
thank you for your time

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Spell Vamp scales much harder than Lifesteal; thus why it's less available.

While Lifesteal operates on auto attacks, which is DPS, Spell Vamp is on burst spells. This means that (a) Spell Vamp can turn a fight around instantly, and (b) Lifesteal has to deal with higher resistance.

Vhaegor

04-06-2013

Just need spellvamp for AD casters.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhaegor View Post
Just need spellvamp for AD casters.
Except the last time they tried Spell Vamp for AD casters, the item was insanely good on bruisers, who were balanced without it in mind.

Zero Kurotsuki

04-12-2013

but ahow about a different item
one new as spell vamp options are really limited and expensive at the early game

Snaketeeth01

04-12-2013

you really shouldnt complain about the effectiveness of spellvamp.
If a high burst champ hass a good game, has high damage, and has spellvamp, why shouldn't they be rewarded for their good game? They need some sort of sustain.

What chain vest item do you get on your squishy caster? Glacial shroud. But do u rly want to spen 1500 on some sustain taht ignores their mgc dmg?
How bout your mr item.. i feel my ap champs like good MR picks. I don't always want to grab a banshee veil just because I'm soaking high damage in a 43 minute game.

Why can't we have an item that builds off spellgun, negatron and something like a kage pick, or sapph, or feraie, soemthing caster related?

Vuther

04-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
Why can't we have an item that builds off spellgun, negatron and something like a kage pick, or sapph, or feraie, soemthing caster related?
Because that would probably would render AP assassins useless in lane against the mages that build that?