Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mastermind Mastery...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TKDbeast

04-05-2013

If you look at it this way, you will see that it's kinda over-powered.

Mastermind grants 4% cool down on summoner's spells.

Flash has a cool down of 300 seconds.

300 * .04 = 12. This isn't even including your other summoner spell.

Summoner's insight grants 15 seconds off of flash's cool down.

Once again, not saying it's overpowered, but if you look at it like this, then yes.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

04-05-2013

Holy cow, that's almost 30 seconds of cooldown. You might get to use Flash 1 more time per 50 minutes.

TealNinje

04-06-2013

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
Holy cow, that's almost 30 seconds of cooldown. You might get to use Flash 1 more time per 50 minutes.

He's comparing one mastery to another.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

04-06-2013

Quote:
TealNinje:
He's comparing one mastery to another.

I see that now...and? The only SS with a longer cooldown, unless my memory has gone the way of midnight (which may be possible) is Revive.

The mastery isn't overpowered because of the cost to get it. You have to spend the points for that instead of on something that, say, directly increases your offense, defense, mobility, utility...

TealNinje

04-06-2013

Quote:
JustMyBassCannon:
I see that now...and? The only SS with a longer cooldown, unless my memory has gone the way of midnight (which may be possible) is Revive.

The mastery isn't overpowered because of the cost to get it. You have to spend the points for that instead of on something that, say, directly increases your offense, defense, mobility, utility...

I'm not commenting on his post. I'm commenting on your misinterpretation of it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

04-06-2013

And I'm attaching another thought to the post in a way that leads you to continue talking.

Maybe I should stop doing that at 3 in the morning.

TealNinje

04-06-2013

I have no opinion on the mastery itself. I find both to be a little underwhelming, but not enough to comment on.