Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lissandra. changes I'd like to see.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angel Aquarius

04-05-2013

Q. narrow the width of the projectile increase the range. everything else it good with q

E. I feel that damage should increase the further away the claw goes. and or snare at the end of the claw's path or have it do more damage at the end. because as of right now I'm wondering what was the point of a claw design? it could have been awesome glacier spikes or something.

That is all.

Ashurion

04-05-2013

Quote:
Angel Aquarius:
Q. narrow the width of the projectile increase the range. everything else it good with q

E. I feel that damage should increase the further away the claw goes. and or snare at the end of the claw's path or have it do more damage at the end. because as of right now I'm wondering what was the point of a claw design? it could have been awesome glacier spikes or something.

That is all.

E W = snare?

Soul Cloud

04-05-2013

Quote:
Angel Aquarius:

That is all.

I am afraid that doing this will break her.

She already has 4 damage spells, with Q being extremely low Cooldown.
They all do alot of damage and they scale decently.
Get CDR and you are set.

While I do like the features you suggest.... I don't see them happening without shorting the range from her E or lowering the damage....

DreadPirateLynx

04-05-2013

The only thing I'd like to see is for her E projectile speed to have an ever so slight buff. Champs can almost avoid it by running directly away

Angel Aquarius

04-07-2013

Quote:
Soul Cloud:
I am afraid that doing this will break her.

She already has 4 damage spells, with Q being extremely low Cooldown.
They all do alot of damage and they scale decently.
Get CDR and you are set.

While I do like the features you suggest.... I don't see them happening without shorting the range from her E or lowering the damage....

what I'm saying what was the point of a claw design if it doesn't really do anything other than slowly drift in a line and damage enemies? yes I understand that you can in a way flash to it but at the same time they could have had a different design. For instance glacier spikes.
I mean the claw falls down at the end of its projectile. Why can't it do something fancy at the end? hmm what if it actually pushed things away? then that would make a little more sense.

Also I don't understand what you mean with your CDR comment. o,o or how it was relevant @-@

KiyoSpirit

04-07-2013

I'll have to play with Lissandra some more when she gets back to PBE. She fine the way she is currently though. That claw can take her ridiculously far and that's enough.

Grand Eleven

04-07-2013

I think he's speaking graphically/thematically more than power wise. In other words why a claw? I do agree that ice stalagmites would fit thematically much better. You see a big hand and you simply expect it to grab something or do something well .... hand like.

Kanderas

04-07-2013

Quote:
Grand Eleven:
I think he's speaking graphically/thematically more than power wise. In other words why a claw? I do agree that ice stalagmites would fit thematically much better. You see a big hand and you simply expect it to grab something or do something well .... hand like.

While I don't think stalagmites would be a particularly wonderful alteration given that she already has them coming out her butt, I do agree with the issue that the hand doesn't do hand things.

On a potential replacement, I wondered what it would be like if she threw out her butt-stalagmites instead, so they acted as a kind of platform for her to blink to at the end. And if you didn't want to go they blinked back.

NasusxRenek Yaoi

04-07-2013

Lissandra does not need buffs.

All 4 of her skills do damage and 3/4 of her skills have cc.

Riot gave her low range on purpose in order to balance her out, if Lissandra had a range increase, then she'd be pretty OP honestly.

Faptain Teemo

04-07-2013

People will still cry for her to be nerfed because they won't get out the way when they see her claw coming during ganks