dps kat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bonzu

12-06-2009

it seems lately ive seen a lot of attack power Katrinas, and im start wondering why people are all migrating to this. I play a ap Kat and i wreck all the dps kats. Is dps kat more viable then ap kat at higher levels, or what? Cause at least from what ive seen dps kat is very unimpressive, and everyone who plays her goes that way.

Blarfles

12-06-2009

DPS Kat - The best one because its main stat does absolutely nothing to your main DPS source.

wildfire393

12-06-2009

At high level play, since most of the damage done is magic, players tend to have a lot more magic resistance than armor. This makes DPS Kat more viable because her damage is reduced less.

Paara

12-06-2009

Well going dps also benefits your team in taking down creeps and buildings quicker.

JunkRamen

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
At high level play, since most of the damage done is magic, players tend to have a lot more magic resistance than armor. This makes DPS Kat more viable because her damage is reduced less.
Don't her abilities do magic damage regardless of higher AP or DPS?

bonzu

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Don't her abilities do magic damage regardless of higher AP or DPS?
i think what hes saying is that is you go dps you can also auto attack for damage unlike me ap kat.

Gandalf 007

12-06-2009

Everyone should continue building their AP Kat's. AD Kat is worthless. Terrible spec.

Please everyone keep going AP.

Fr05tbite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf 007 View Post
Everyone should continue building their AP Kat's. AD Kat is worthless. Terrible spec.

Please everyone keep going AP.
lol my DPS Kat will shred your AP Kat to bits and then rape your whole team while you watch helplessly :P

Norksman

12-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr05tbite View Post
lol my DPS Kat will shred your AP Kat to bits and then rape your whole team while you watch helplessly :P
I can vouch for that.